- 1,452

- The Motherland
- Manasseh257
Man I'm messing with the new physics HEAVY right now.
I race with a lot of "race converted" street cars and Gr. 3 cars. The street cars, when tuned; have a little more grip and the physics and FFB update allows me to ACTUALLY correct fishtailing out or into a turn. I had to always baby the throttle constantly because I knew if I got oversteer, I wasn't going to catch it since it was so easy to overcorrect in the previous update versions.
Makes using "RM" street cars a lot more fun now for me.
Gr.3 cars feel a bit more unforgiving now and it's a lot easier to lose it and overshoot turns. Before it seemed as though everyone was able to just throw them straight into corners at full tilt. I think now a bit more brake and throttle control is needed to be fast now. Which I like.
Being quick feels more rewarding.
Also, FWIW, I play on both a T300RS wheel and DS5 Controller (For when I don't feel like plugging up the wheel) I have equally as much fun on the controller as I do on the wheel, however; the physics improvements are way more apparent when using a wheel.
I race with a lot of "race converted" street cars and Gr. 3 cars. The street cars, when tuned; have a little more grip and the physics and FFB update allows me to ACTUALLY correct fishtailing out or into a turn. I had to always baby the throttle constantly because I knew if I got oversteer, I wasn't going to catch it since it was so easy to overcorrect in the previous update versions.
Makes using "RM" street cars a lot more fun now for me.
Gr.3 cars feel a bit more unforgiving now and it's a lot easier to lose it and overshoot turns. Before it seemed as though everyone was able to just throw them straight into corners at full tilt. I think now a bit more brake and throttle control is needed to be fast now. Which I like.
Being quick feels more rewarding.
Also, FWIW, I play on both a T300RS wheel and DS5 Controller (For when I don't feel like plugging up the wheel) I have equally as much fun on the controller as I do on the wheel, however; the physics improvements are way more apparent when using a wheel.