Monza: 1st 590,100 cr
Fuji F: 1st 564,000 cr
Laguna Seca 1st 538,000 cr
Suzuka 1st 590,400 cr
Nurburgring 24H 1st 678,900! 1 lap

That means I'll finally have a use for my ESCUDO @ 447pp:sly:
4WD + 1000hp:drool:

Likely a 6.00.000 lap for Nurburgring:dopey:

Just tried lowering the PP for the F10...the other F10's were at full power and I didn't stand a chance :dunce:

XP Winnings, sorry if these have already been posted:

Monza Circuit: 60000
Fuji Speedway F: 59100
Laguna SECA Raceway: 57600
Suzuka Circuit: 62400
Nurburgring 24H: 66600

I just did the first one in my Peugeot, haven't drove it in ages, lol. Thank you PD!

I just finished all 5 in my Audi R8 '01...The Nissan R92 wanted to run away at the Nurburgring event,far ahead of the pack and the Minolta was leading almost everywhere else. The Toyota 7 was no slouch either.All in all I think some people are going to have a hard time with this one...Now to test all my other cars...Finally we get to flex some muscle...Thanks PD! :)

I tried out the new "Real Circuit Tours" seasonal and went 4-1 in my racing. My car was the Mazda 787B with some transmission tuning and turbo upgrades. It was my car that I used in the Gran Turismo All-Stars and what I will use in the Dream Car Championship. That one loss? It was at a track I had run a successful lap around, but never raced- the Nürburgring 24h course. I once managed a 10:56.001 in my Race Modified Volkswagen Golf. I feel forced to race it when the rest of the competition are super-fast prototypes. I managed 2nd in my 787B on Nürburgring 24h course. Just couldn't slipstream effectively down the super-long backstretch.

Anyone whom have been around me long enough on GTP know that I HATE racing the Nürburgring Nordschleife. But let me explain something- I hate racing this course; I do respect the course. It's a seemingly endless set of roads that test the mettle of even the finest drivers. I've just never been any kind of master of any Nürburgring course. But if you win this round of this Seasonal, 600K+ Credits are added to your balance.

Oh, well...

XP Winnings, sorry if these have already been posted:

Monza Circuit: 60000
Fuji Speedway F: 59100
Laguna SECA Raceway: 57600
Suzuka Circuit: 62400
Nurburgring 24H: 66600

The Nurburgring and I will spending a ton of time together.

No drift ot time trial extremely disappointed. Drift is my favourite thing in the game.

Won the monza race with the RKM Mclaren F1 :)

Any chance with an upgraded road car eg. Audi R8, Ford GT or Ferrari Italia? If not I'm happy just to make up the late placings with those cars

Enjoying this immensly, taking turns using all my LM cars, can't say they're difficult, but a fun challenge.
Payouts aren't too shabby either.

Looking forward to Joining the Seasonal Party when getting home from work.

can't wait to stretch the legs of a few of my LM car's ....

VicV8V
Oooooh yess!!! GT5 heard all my prayings! This is what i wanted!! So excited :D

Yes, they have heard our prayers and wishes.

They cometh(made it up :sly:) now with a spectactular seasonal for us all to break out our monsters, our prototypes race cars, classic race cars, LMPs and Group Cs. From our 787Bs to the :yuck: 2J aka "fridge on wheels" :lol:(no offence).

We must praise GT for keeping us happy, if not, I smell a troll :odd:, Thanks GT5, PD and Kaz for staying with us. From the vetrans to the newbies, :bowdown: :bowdown:!!!

Back on track now. I'm soooo loving these new seasonals, drove nearly my whole LMP/Group Cs on them and the Zonda R. I almost had it, but the Minolta got a huge lead early on Monza, but I got second. ;)

More challenges wait ahead. I can't hardly wait.

Looks good so far. Ran Monza with my Mazda furai and it was so much fun. Took the leading car in the last turn of the final lap.

Looking forward to Joining the Seasonal Party when getting home from work.

can't wait to stretch the legs of a few of my LM car's ....

Been looking for an excuse to run my Lamborghini LM! Work can't go fast enough today 👎

I finished the game 100%, all gold trophies,....
I just need these 3 cars and I have all the cars GT5 100%.
but i have a problem.... I just need these 3 cars.

I want to play this event with these cars....
Ford Ford GT LM Race Car
Mercedes-Benz Mercedes Sauber C9 Race Car '89
Jaguar XJ220 LM Race Car

Please, How I can get these cars?
if you can not get, Can anyone lend me? or Can anyone Share these cars?

My name in PSN is seluhehi

Thank you very much.
Sorry for my english.

You should have won the Ford GT for the Dream Car Championship: (Ford GT LM Race Car Spec II (Standard)) I think there is also a Premium available under one of the Gran Turismo garages in the Dealership.

The other two are only available through the Used Car Dealership and cycle through once in every while.

Try the trading thread otherwise, or go and see who amongst your friends has one available to hire on their profile page.

You should have won the Ford GT for the Dream Car Championship: (Ford GT LM Race Car Spec II (Standard)) I think there is also a Premium available under one of the Gran Turismo garages in the Dealership.

The other two are only available through the Used Car Dealership and cycle through once in every while.

Try the trading thread otherwise, or go and see who amongst your friends has one available to hire on their profile page.

That's right, Yes, I won Ford Ford GT LM Race Car Spec II (http://www.mygranturismo.net/car_sheet.php?id=217)
but I dont have Ford GT LM Race Car Spec I
(http:// www.mygranturismo.net/car_sheet.php?id=216)

I am desperate because every time I play 4 or 5 times in the game going to the Used Car Dealership to review it appear, but no way.

Thank you very much for your reply. :)

That's right, Yes, I won Ford Ford GT LM Race Car Spec II (http://www.mygranturismo.net/car_sheet.php?id=217)
but I dont have Ford GT LM Race Car Spec I
(http:// www.mygranturismo.net/car_sheet.php?id=216)

I am desperate because every time I play 4 or 5 times in the game going to the Used Car Dealership to review it appear, but no way.

Thank you very much for your reply. :)

I have them all so i can put them online for you tonight if you wish. Send me a friend request if you do!

Also, the Sauber C9 you can win from a level 23 ticket, which i happen to have. I need somewhat 20 cars still so maybe we can make a trade!

OT: For me work can't go fast enough either. I loved the DTC seasonal event last week and this one seems even better! :)

I have them all so i can put them online for you tonight if you wish. Send me a friend request if you do!

Also, the Sauber C9 you can win from a level 23 ticket, which i happen to have. I need somewhat 20 cars still so maybe we can make a trade!

OT: For me work can't go fast enough either. I loved the DTC seasonal event last week and this one seems even better! :)

Hello,
please If you want to share these cars tomorrow Friday about 22:00h to Sunday.
Today I will be online in the evening from 22:00h
I'll send a message to talk about it.

Thank you for your reply. :)

Wow, great seasonal. Just did the Ring in a 787B. First time out in it for a while, not setup specially or anything. It was great the best race I've had for ages.

Got the GT cars by the end of the GP course and ended up winning by 0.275s. I'm sure it's an easy win with some practice/setup work. Just a great experience and reminds me why I like the GT series. Most people agree some things could be improved by races like this keep you coming back.

Hello,
please If you want to share these cars tomorrow Friday about 22:00h to Sunday.
Today I will be online in the evening from 22:00h
I'll send a message to talk about it.

Thank you for your reply. :)

No problem, I will!

Back