New seasonal, Real Circuit Tours

• Thread starter simpleskin
  • 259 comments
Finally get to use cars I haven't touched. Tried my Sauber and spent some time spinning, but it was fun. Going to try again today.

Has anyone tried any of these in a RM ZR1 yet? Just curious to see if it even has a chance to come close. But finally get to use a TON of cars I haven't tried yet.

Why isn't this on the GTP page yet, someone?! I didn't know about it until I saw this thread just a little while ago. Also I now have 5 seasonals to do when I get back :grumpy: I'm gonna need two free days at this rate. :grumpy:

Also how many laps are the races? Prizes look pretty cool for me but how long are the races? Also this seems pretty cool with LMPs and all that :D

Best seasonals to date! You've outdone yourself this time PD! Finally my McLaren F1 GTR can breath the scent of fresh air after collecting only dust in my garage!

Looking forward to unleashing my Toyota GT-one, Peugeot 908 HDi, Audi R10 TDI, BMW V12 LMR and Mazda 787B as soon as my B-Spec 4hr Tsukuba Race has finished...

I love LMP1 and Group C racing! Time to don my carbon fibre effect pants. Seriously.

Finally some fun races! Much better than that Maxda MX5 races I was doing last night, jesus that was dull. Time to break out the LMP cars! Been using the 787b I might try the Bentley or the Zonda next time! Very competitive races, good job!

Last edited:
Yep, some1 have to announce this new Seasonal Event on the main/news page!
Because it's just awesome!
I had so much fun driving these events - on racing hard this time the races will be a close call - I tell you. 👍:dopey:
10x PD!!!

Just finished the 'Ring race, and I have to say, this round of seasonals was the best ever! The A.I. were very competitive, but not too hot-headed, and the races were so fast pace! Very good job PD. Now I hate you a little less... :sly:

Only joking by the way.

I echo your thoughts mate, the AI seem to be more in attack mode than ever, the tracks are great and the cars are great, I'm loving this bunch, I've spent about 2 hours at them now using different cars etc. Mazda 787B, plus racing hards = amazing fun and a great challenge.

Great job PD, thank you :) this is what I want to see from now on :D

Tried suzuka with a stock r10. Could only manage 4th. Gotta race smoothly this one. Gonna try the minolta next.

PD have been bringing out some pretty good seasonals! Now all we need is some more A-Spec events 👍
Actually I think the best for seasonals is after they expire to add them to A-Spec with actual (lower) payouts. 👍:sly::):dopey:

Anyone tried the nurb race with a normal car like an R8 V10 ? I'm having so much fun with these seasonals :D Just shuffling all my LM cars, so far I've enjoyed the R390 Race car the most :)

seluhehi
I finished the game 100%, all gold trophies,....
I just need these 3 cars and I have all the cars GT5 100%.
but i have a problem.... I just need these 3 cars.

I want to play this event with these cars....
Ford Ford GT LM Race Car
Mercedes-Benz Mercedes Sauber C9 Race Car '89
Jaguar XJ220 LM Race Car

Please, How I can get these cars?
if you can not get, Can anyone lend me? or Can anyone Share these cars?

My name in PSN is seluhehi

Thank you very much.
Sorry for my english.

I think some if not all of these cars are obtainable from a L23 ticket

Cool, these look like fun.. I'd like to see something different for a change though.

Has anyone tried any of these in a RM ZR1 yet? Just curious to see if it even has a chance to come close. But finally get to use a TON of cars I haven't tried yet.

I tried Monza with my ZR1 RM and it was close, but I was able to pull it out on the beginning of the last lap. The competition is definitely more compelling at this PP level.

I finished the game 100%, all gold trophies,....
I just need these 3 cars and I have all the cars GT5 100%.
but i have a problem.... I just need these 3 cars.

I want to play this event with these cars....
Ford Ford GT LM Race Car
Mercedes-Benz Mercedes Sauber C9 Race Car '89
Jaguar XJ220 LM Race Car

Please, How I can get these cars?
if you can not get, Can anyone lend me? or Can anyone Share these cars?

My name in PSN is seluhehi

Thank you very much.
Sorry for my english.

got the ford & sauber online to lend. => paulrocket

Can anyone tell me if the Mazda Furai works for this event?

Not like "does it qualify," but is it well-suited for the competition, even if you're not an LMP pro?

Anyone tried the nurb race with a normal car like an R8 V10 ? I'm having so much fun with these seasonals :D Just shuffling all my LM cars, so far I've enjoyed the R390 Race car the most :)

Ran the nurb with an R8LMS on racing hards & finished 7th

I'm still quite shocked that Tsukuba isn't one of the five tracks for this round of seasonals. Maybe PD FINALLY got our message that we're tired of Tsukuba! :dopey:👍

this seasonal is again to easy :/ no problem to win with a C60 Hybride or 767. the only challenge is again "what ****** car is good enuff to win"....

I will tried ZR1 RM and it worked beautifull fully tuned and untweaked, got third in 1 lap, but the handling sucks! Will try later if it works.

Back