New supercar nostalgia event.

• Thread starter jacksmith
  • 156 comments
Thanks for the adrenatunes site..its great found some great tunes,do you know any one who may have a gift ticket for a miura i just started gt and having hard time building creds' im not very good at driving in this game yet but getting better i love that lambo and lambos in general at this rate i will never have my favorite car of all time and thats the miura..any help would be awesome..thanks

If you're not good at driving in this game then the Muira will be a handful! 👍

Hi does someone has some good cars for this race???
Or some good setups, i having problems winning this race ;)

i did this seasonal yesterday using a Ferarri 512 and the last race for me was solid. i kept getting 2nd place with the 1st place car quite a bit infront.

it was one of them races where you can't make one mistake, going wide lost you some right time and you had to stick to the racing line and race real clean.

on the 14th attempt i finally got first place and got my gift ticket. earnt some right credits through all the attempts too.

i think these seasonal events are getting quite hard. i can remember when they first started they was really easy. now you really have to push to get first.

I won with the Jaguar XJ13 Race Car '66.

Very easy.
With that car, it probably was very easy. I have to say, using the Ferrari 512BB was a bit of a challenge, but my God it was fun. Made me fall in love with it instantly.

Ready for the last race now. Most races took a couple of tries, and after driving with a tuned race suspension on my Cobra i was faster on the stock setup on the Grand Valley.

I must honestly say, that with the Cobra i am happy SRF is on. Just so this unstable car is drivable lol. Even though my race setup made it allot more stable it felt safer.

Well the curvy Eifel track proved too much of a match for both the Cobra and Camarro RM. So i had to resort to using the XJ13, with that one i won quite easely and was nr1 the last two laps.

Last edited:
Back