New supercar nostalgia event.

• Thread starter jacksmith
  • 156 comments
I had no real interest in this seasonal, mainly because the entry requirements allowed me to use the Chaparrel 2J... "supercar"? Really? 👎

Races won at 550pp, ticket banked, job done.

"Vecchio Toro"

romew.jpg

Found in the New Car Dealership

404bhp
530pp
305 ft. lb. @5700 RPM of torque
weight 1008 Kg

parts

Auto
Oil Change/200 miles/oil change
Paint - Nero Noctis
weight Reduction
Stock
Engine
ECU
Intake
Manifold
Racing Filter
Exhaust
Stock
Turbo
None
Gears
Custom
Drivetrain
Twin Plate
Semi-Racing
LSD
Suspention
Custom
Tires
Sport Tires (S1/S2/S3)

ABS = 1
everything else off

Tune

Weight Adjustment: 28@50

Garing In this order please
Reset to Default
Top Speed - 149
1st - 3.215
2nd - 2.340
3rd - 1.820
4th - 1.435
5th - 1.144
Final - 2.900
Adjust for speed using final gear

LSD - 12/16/15

Ride Hight - Front: -5 Rear: 0
Spring Rate- Front: 9.0 Rear: 10.0
Extention- Front: 6 Rear: 4
Compression- Front: 2 Rear: 3
Anti-roll Bars- Front: 1 Rear: 3
Camber- Front: 1.8 Rear: 1.6
Toe Angle- Front: -0.20 Rear: 0.10
Brakes- Front: 6 Rear: 5

TUNER NOTES -
You'll need to adjust the final gear for each track.

1971 Mustang Mach 1 new from dealership.

Oil Change
Aftermarket Wheels

Weight Reduction 3
Window Weight Reduction
Carbon Hood
Chassis Reinforcement

Engine Tuning 1
ECU Tuning
Sports Intake Manifold
Racing Air Filter
Sports Exhaust Manifold
Sports Cat.
Titanium Exhaust
Supercharger

Fully Customizable Transmission
Twin-Plate Clutch
Semi-Racing Flywheel
Adjustable LSD

Fully Customizable Suspension

Settings:

Susp:
-15/-10
5.8/5.0
9/4
4/9
1/7
.5/.5
-.05/0

Trans:
Reset default: Final to max-> Top Speed to min->Final to 160mph 3.494

LSD:
10/10/5

Brakes:
5/5

Ballast:
5@30

100% power level

Started race with 525hp 1314kg 550 pp, finished with 527hp/5200 rpm and 620 ft/lbs@4200 rpm 551PP
Good for 7:54.085 and the win at Eifel.

SRF is locked on, yet again. Just so you don't have to bother wasting your time loading it up to check if that bothers you like it does me.

anyone have good tune for the ferrari 512 for new nostalgia event cant get past 2nd place. im not really good at tunes so any help would be much appreciated..

Last edited by a moderator:
anyone have good tune for the ferrari 512 for new nostalgia event cant get past 2nd place. im not really good at tunes so any help would be much appreciated..

Lower it (almost to the max), stiffen it up. Rear harder then front. And shift the wheight balance to 50/50. That usually does the trick with older cars.

I only had time to try High Speed Ring last night. I used the '78 Ferrari at 500PP. Had the two rabbit Lambos to chase down and can only get to within a couple of seconds. The tune that I used is from pre 2.08 so it could be faster, but it was loads of fun to drive. It has a nice controllable drift without getting so sideways that you lose time. I will post the tune tonight or tomorrow.

Not sure what other cars to try for this? I would like to be able to beat the Lambos at 500PP or below. I also don't want to have to use too much power limiter to make a car fit the PP level. Any suggestions on cars to try?

Ac cobra for me,works well pretty standard,just suspension upgrades etc

Golded first for events pretty easy with a Ferrari 512BB. Awesome car to drive.

On the Eiffel circuit, i couldnt keep up with the rest, so switched to a XJ13. Another easy gold. I Do not like that track. Corners, looks and feel of that track do not seem to be realistic in any kind of way.

Did them all in the Countach LP400 '74, I can post the tune this evening if needed. Eiffel took a couple of tries, had lap times of 1.05.xxx when I finally got gold

Did them all in the Countach LP400 '74, I can post the tune this evening if needed. Eiffel took a couple of tries, had lap times of 1.05.xxx when I finally got gold

do you have tune for the countach would like to use it in this event

This expert level race event is for historic supercars built on or before 1979. Cars may be tuned up to 550PP and tires are limited to Sports/Hard or less. A "Performance Point Bonus" is awarded to cars participating with a lower PP. For example, using a 510PP car will approximately double the prize credits.

do you have a good tune for countach 74 would like to use it for this event..

SRF is locked on, yet again. Just so you don't have to bother wasting your time loading it up to check if that bothers you like it does me.

Try not to quadruple post, it's much better to use the multiple quote button which is the double speech balloon next to the quote button. Simply press this against each persons entry that you want to include in your entry then you can make your request once. 👍

Try not to quadruple post, it's much better to use the multiple quote button which is the double speech balloon next to the quote button. Simply press this against each persons entry that you want to include in your entry then you can make your request once. 👍

ok thanks for the info :)new to forum thing..

Thanks..great tune helped me alot finally won 3 of the races now on last 2..👍

No problem but credit for the tune should go to Ugabugaz. I simply searched and found it for you :) . Good luck with the remaining races 👍

How do i search for tunes if i need to?

Click on Adrenatunes in my sig. Go to Main and search for the car with F3. He's listed every tune he could find on this site and some others too. The best collection there is I think 👍

How do i search for tunes if i need to?

The best bet is as Alan advised and search on adrenaline's site however that Lambo tune was not listed there. If I don't find anything with adrenaline then I use Google and simply put the car name with "tune GT5" at the end for example;

Lamborghini countach tune GT5

You will usually get a few hits and pages in GTPlanet pretty much always comes up on the list of hits.

Last edited:
All 5 with 2D at 500pp good fun for maybe less advanced drivers. 1st time i ever drove it..so smooth.

The best bet is as Alan advised and search on adrenaline's site however that Lambo tune was not listed there. If I don't find anything with adrenaline then I use Google and simply put the car name with "tune GT5" at the end for example;

Lamborghini countach tune GT5

You will usually get a few hits and pages in GTPlanet pretty much always comes up on the list of hits.

Thanks..helped alot found some great tunes:tup:

Click on Adrenatunes in my sig. Go to Main and search for the car with F3. He's listed every tune he could find on this site and some others too. The best collection there is I think 👍

Thanks..helped alot found some great tunes:tup:

Thanks for the adrenatunes site..its great found some great tunes,do you know any one who may have a gift ticket for a miura i just started gt and having hard time building creds' im not very good at driving in this game yet but getting better i love that lambo and lambos in general at this rate i will never have my favorite car of all time and thats the miura..any help would be awesome..thanks

Last edited:
dimbones
Thanks for the adrenatunes site..its great found some great tunes,do you know any one who may want to gift a miura i just started gt and having hard time building creds' im not very good at driving in this game yet but getting better i love that lambo and lambos in general at this rate i will never have my favorite car of all time and thats the miura..any help would be awesome..thanks

Can't trade the Miura, someone may have a gift ticket. Ask for help in the marketplace

Thanks for the adrenatunes site..its great found some great tunes,do you know any one who may want to gift a miura i just started gt and having hard time building creds' im not very good at driving in this game yet but getting better i love that lambo and lambos in general at this rate i will never have my favorite car of all time and thats the miura..any help would be awesome..thanks

I love the Miura.
picture.php

NP. I put it in my sig for my own reference because I use it so much. Here's a cool image from Gran Turismo Authority to explain some of the stuff involved (click on it to enlarge it)

gran-turismo-5-car-setup-guide.jpg

Thanks for the adrenatunes site..its great found some great tunes,do you know any one who may have a gift ticket for a miura i just started gt and having hard time building creds' im not very good at driving in this game yet but getting better i love that lambo and lambos in general at this rate i will never have my favorite car of all time and thats the miura..any help would be awesome..thanks

Can't trade the Miura, someone may have a gift ticket. Ask for help in the marketplace

thanks i edited my request now just put on mp?

I love the Miura.
picture.php

Great pic want one soooo bad..

Back