New Track in GT Sport World Finals?

• Thread starter rocky1993
  • 310 comments
Well... Still a January update coming :bowdown:

Oh jeez. You haven't even seen the new layout, let alone driven on it. It could be a fantastic street circuit the likes of Tokyo R246 for example. No need to be so pessimistic about only hearing the words 'Tokyo Expressway'.

It is your own fault for getting hyped up for Monaco, Spa, Silverstone, Laguna Seca, Grand Valley or whatever track(s) you wanted.

Give the new content a chance before moving on

Unfortunately, the scenery is boring, it's a ghost town. I will wait to see this new track but I can't say the new Tokyo tracks are good.
agreed
why they just can't connect a inner loop with outer loop through, let's say, a hairpin?

Im pretty sure no one was asking for another Tokyo layout whatsoever, unless its R246 im extremely disappointed.
I'm pretty sure I was asking for another Toyko layout so.....Plus they are fun tracks for hot lapping or if you get a group of people, even in sport mode or FIA races, that know what they are doing and race cleanly. In fact, the East Outer Loop is probably one of my favorite fantasy tracks in the game

Is it even confirmed that the new track is a variation of Tokyo ?

WhatsApp Image 2018-11-15 at 10.29.54.jpeg

I'd call that a confirmation.

Oh jeez. You haven't even seen the new layout, let alone driven on it. It could be a fantastic street circuit the likes of Tokyo R246 for example. No need to be so pessimistic about only hearing the words 'Tokyo Expressway'.

It is your own fault for getting hyped up for Monaco, Spa, Silverstone, Laguna Seca, Grand Valley or whatever track(s) you wanted.

Give the new content a chance before moving on

I would have to agree on this. Let's wait and see how the track looks and what the feedback is from those who are racing on the track this weekend before making judgement. In addition, even though this is purely my speculation, this seems to be a variation of an already existing track. This means the potential for having a new track and layout of existing combo like in the January update (Monza and Maggiore variations) is possible.

Also, having the Ferrari F50 has got me a little excited and I can't wait to see it. Always felt like it gets forgotten, especially when compared to the F40.

I dont want to sound ungrateful before I even see the track, but a variation of Tokyo for the World Finals and Christmas (presumably) update? Lets hope some cool cars or another track can tag along. At least we get an F50...

New Tokyo layout? Sure; I'll take it. Tokyo can be pretty fun to race on.

Not so stoked about the F50, mind...not a big fan of that car. But hey, everyone else is happy, so that works well enough.

Yeah it is definetly Hungaroring: Look at the video below - at 1:09:19 - where those screenshots were taken...
Not evident whether its real life or in-game footage.
But I hope that they wont add it for the World Finals, Im not a fan, its pretty much an overgrown kart track.

It looks like the second to last corner at Hungaroring, you are quite right.

You know, the bit where you have the slow right then uphill slightly into a sort of double apex left hand open hairpin and then up to the last corner, passing the pit entrance as you come into the braking zone.

Well spotted.

I'm really starting to think PD is going through some problems for adding back Deep Forest, Grand Valley and all the stuff. And I don't mean problems in recreation or adaptation, we all know they can do it, I'm talking about problems with FIA, now that the game has every track kind of "approved" by them, our classics seems not to have this approval at all.

I'm saying this because the original classics have now a really really really high demand to make a comeback, and PD is kind of ignoring it bringing back a new Tokyo Expressway layout. Don't get me wrong, I don't hate that track at all, but be honest, it isn't your favorite track of the game.

Sure the F50 is not a typo?

I’m happy about any new car, although I always thought the F50 was lacking in originality. It somehow looks like a souped-up F40, and that’s not necessarily a good thing.

Back