New Track in GT Sport World Finals?

• Thread starter rocky1993
  • 310 comments
Monaco could be fun, probably hard to overtake but it brings variety in track styles... The fuel/pit management could be more interesting too in this kind of "follow the leader" track

I really enjoyed the odd small town tracks like Citta dAria and Costa de Amalfi from way back. Used to drive the hell outta those with hatches and Japanese tuners. But I’m gonna enjoy it whatever Kaz & Co throws at us. Just keep em coming. Loved the Barcelona track just released though, I barely tried it, but its A real life track and new to our GT universe.

Please please please be Monaco. I will lose my if it is and especially if it has been fully remade for GT sport.

To be honest I think it's definitely Silverstone. Spa is possible but since Silverstone was new to gt6 I just see it as more likely. I'd prefer spa over Silverstone, and Seattle over spa but Monaco is what I want the most.

Especially if we get to race the Merc w08 F1 there. I had SO MUCH FUN in the fia race at interlagos last weekend, and interlagos is one of my worst tracks while Monaco was always my best track in gt5 so I'm dreaming of that track in GT sport.

I'd be very happy with any city track, including Madrid which I always loved, but I doubt it. It's gonna be Silverstone

Yeah it is definetly Hungaroring: Look at the video below - at 1:09:19 - where those screenshots were taken...
Not evident whether its real life or in-game footage.
But I hope that they wont add it for the World Finals, Im not a fan, its pretty much an overgrown kart track.

It looks like it is real life footage to me. But difficult to judge as the video is only in the background.

In my opinion it would be a good addition to the track roster. Although it does produce some boring races in real life (especially Formula 1), I think it would be fun to drive. Group 3 and Group 4 could work well and faster cars might as well as there is no dirty air in GT Sport.

Monaco could be fun, probably hard to overtake but it brings variety in track styles... The fuel/pit management could be more interesting too in this kind of "follow the leader" track
oh yeah, in GT sport everyone does this 'follow the leader'... usually that's very strong on the first corner of all tracks. :)

If I remember correctly, didn't previous GT games version of Monaco have less trackside detail?

Cote d'Azur got the 'upscale' treatment with similarly reused assets that come from GT4, but with clarity and GT5's lighting method. Clearly better than GT4, but not as detailed as GT5 Rome and Madrid. A majority of GT5's returning circuits were like that (La Sarthe 2006, Laguna Seca (updated in GT6), 'the holy trinity' Original Circuits).

@hellZfirE dropped a bombshell in @kie25's recent stream by saying that the new track is going to be some kind of a Tokyo track, maybe Tokyo Expressway West or Tokyo R246.

EDIT: Look above this post!

I just hope the new layout is fully, or at least mostly, new track, and not just some connection of other Tokyo layouts or similar. From the sound of 'South', seems like it should be completely separate to Central and East, hopefully

I'm definitely for new fictional tracks. It is new stuff to learn, and makes the game unique from other games. That is, as long as the new track is fun and suitable for racing.

Please let it be a rescanned Tokyo Route 246...

Spa :indiff:

Silverstone :yuck:
Quoting my self from earlier this thread. TOKYO R246 FTW!

well, they already have existing scenery (buildings, trees), so making a new track isn't really a problem
Unfortunately, the scenery is boring, it's a ghost town. I will wait to see this new track but I can't say the new Tokyo tracks are good.

Back