New TT Videos

• Thread starter bludy
  • 61 comments
Have to say my first impressions are, well first of all we need to see someone with a bit of skill playing this game!!

Secondly the CBRR didn't sound too bad but they got to realise when you are on the bike the best noise ain't exhaust but the induction roar!

Will wait till someone good has a go till i draw conclusions tho i agree the synching is out but that may be visual/audio lag on the net

jambo
i agree the synching is out but that may be visual/audio lag on the net
It isn't. The rev counter was synchronized with the sound, only the foot movement was delayed.

VV
The official japanese site has been updated, with some new pics of the bikes and three new videos :

A lap on Autumn Mini : http://www.playstation.jp/scej/title/tt/courses/course01/movie.swf
A lap on Suzuka : http://www.playstation.jp/scej/title/tt/courses/course02/movie.swf
A lap on Tsukuba : http://www.playstation.jp/scej/title/tt/courses/course03/movie.swf

Cheers, VV! P Gallery images also updated.

[edit]
untitled63au.jpg

[edit 2]
I’m a little disappointed that the NC30 (Tsukuba vid) doesn’t have a distinctive V4 sound. :(

Ah finally, it's good to see someone with some skill riding!

But for the people who've played the MotoGP series on the PS2: when you turn 'simulation' on, the bike will highside when try to accelerate too soon too hard out of a corner. But in that clip on the official site with the red R1, the guy can do just that without anything happening at all. The rear wheel stays perfectly in line. I don't ride a bike, but for the guys here who ride/race sportsbikes: the MotoGP bikes have lots of power and I can easily see this happening but is it the same with stock sportsbikes? Is it possible to accelerate out of the corner full throttle without having the rearwheel drift a bit? I mean you need to be delicate on the throttle otherwise you'll lose the rear, right?

Just wondering,

and merry christmas to all of you :dopey:

Fireblade
Ah finally, it's good to see someone with some skill riding!

But for the people who've played the MotoGP series on the PS2: when you turn 'simulation' on, the bike will highside when try to accelerate too soon too hard out of a corner. But in that clip on the official site with the red R1, the guy can do just that without anything happening at all. The rear wheel stays perfectly in line. I don't ride a bike, but for the guys here who ride/race sportsbikes: the MotoGP bikes have lots of power and I can easily see this happening but is it the same with stock sportsbikes? Is it possible to accelerate out of the corner full throttle without having the rearwheel drift a bit? I mean you need to be delicate on the throttle otherwise you'll lose the rear, right?

Hey Fireblade, I’m also concerned about the over-adhesion and the limited suspension movement, though the pre-release vids are not necessarily indicative of the final product. As with GT4, higher spec tyres do a great injustice to the sim nature of the game, hence I’ll be holding out hope for a simulation tyre option. Incidentally, street bikes such as your namesake can easily overwhelm their road rubber with too much throttle. ;)

Yeah, kinda guessed that 172 bhp can do that to your rubber! :mischievous:

Let's hope that they've included a simulation tyre option, and also made the overall package more realistic by the time it hits the stores. But like you said, it's still in its development phase. With any luck...ahem... some of those Polyphony guys browse this forum and solve the issues! 👍

I cant help but cringe when i see the bars move.

I hope they at least get that fixed before release.

of all the details they got how could they miss countersteering.

the R1 in that vid actually sounded pretty much like a real R1 so they are getting better with that

Cosmic
This game, is a dissapointment. Same courses as in GT4, how lazy can you be?!! Why not make new courses?
:rolleyes:

GT4 is a car game. TT will be a bike game. I suppose that riding a motorbike and driving a car are different enough to make two enjoyable games even if they have the same courses.

I just watched these videos for the first time and couldnt help but start laughing when I saw the guy fly off the bike after he crashed. :lol: :lol:
It would be fun to get this game just to see that over and over again then take a pic in photomode. :lol:

CAMAROBOY69
I just watched these videos for the first time and couldnt help but start laughing when I saw the guy fly off the bike after he crashed. :lol: :lol:
It would be fun to get this game just to see that over and over again then take a pic in photomode. :lol:

You mean something like this? :scared:

img00012yg1.jpg

img00034nu.jpg

Hello I am French so my english is bad... I am sorry.
Can you make a vidéo with a cam and post it? I love this game and I can't wait! If you can do a movie with MV agusta F4 1000S on Nurburgring with sound and good quality it was perfect! :)
Thanks

chihchou
You mean something like this? :scared:

img00012yg1.jpg

img00034nu.jpg
Very nice pics. :lol:

franz
I found this homemade video of a guy attacks Nurburgring
funny thing is that he wears the helmet when playing TT
the screen looks very fast and realistic
simply awesome 👍

http://www.njautofans.com/nj/v/Video(041).3gp

It's about 5MB and Quicktime player is required
Thats funny seeing that guy wearing the helmet while he playes.

whitesine
can someone put a new supermotard's video(like the suzuki DRZ)please ?
i saw the 900pro video....it's a very good lap !!:dopey:

Looking at the previous pictures , i fear that supermotards in TT are being meaningless .
That's not the way you ride a supermotard : check the position of the inner leg and the body !

Jerome%20Supermoto.jpg

whitesine
it's why i want to see a supermotard video in tt....to check if it's like in real life
Right !
Anyway , they did not put in the real big ones : KTM , Husqvarna , TM , GasGas , Vor , Vertemati ... and the new Aprilia SXV550 .

And the real japanese supermotard are not the XR250 and DRZ400 , but the XR650 , CRE450 , RMZ450 , WRF450 ...

yup ... you can choose motard riding style in one of the menu
I don't know how it affect the riding physics
but I can tell using motard riding style can slow you down at Motegi Super Speedway ;)

thanks a lot for the picture we can see clearly the motard riding style....i saw a roadster (BMW one) using the same riding style....it's maybe better to use it in a shorty circuit. thanks for you fireblade and franz...

Back