New Update Incoming on 27th of April

• Thread starter Coolsy101
  • 784 comments
F1, of course not, probably not even in this titles span i mean where is that 1 F1 car going to go anyways, it'll probably serve the same purpose as that Audi auto union streamline car on GT4, just used for hot lapping really.

I still think Indycar has a bigger chance to appear instead. Imagine driving those on Deep Forest

No 12 car pack with three new tracks for free this month? Get back to work, peasants! PD only exists to serve GT Planet and our whims!

It’s not like Kaz is a busy man with many connections in the industry and is in another continent almost every month! He should be locked away in his room making free content for ME!

Get back to work slaves!

But seriously, now that March has passed, we should be expecting a lot less.

I believe that we will only have supra and some new layouts of the existing tracks and maybe and I say maybe a new track and stop:idea:.

Staying with your feet on the ground is the best thing on these occasions;).

I'm going to take a wild guess and say a new track soon and it will be Rainy or Snowy (for the tire settings)- ideally Chamonix 👍
View attachment 732183
Ideally snow rally tracks + snowy layout for the Nordschleife, but that's just a dream :)

Anyway, I still believe we'll get more than one car. If they want to reach big numbers (400+), then they need to keep releasing substantial updates for many months.

My prediction is we will get the GR3 supra as already mentioned.

We may get some new layouts? But not a new track.

DR changes particularly for FIA

But the focus will be on the FIA season probably starting around May/June, with an announcement about the whole thing
. I expect potentially some form of license perhaps (we still only have beginner and intermediate) that maybe something to do with fia ranking etc. Either way I think we will definitely find out about the fia season plans on Friday.

And penalty system changes.

Look i dont understand why gts's updates are like random car and **** why dont they pick two manufactures of the month and make a whole update with for example bmw cars and mercedes, ferrari and lamborghini, the proccess would be faster and we will get more cars over the year. For example 4 bmws 4 mercedes 's 4 ferrari and 4 lambos

Usually when the update this quiet, there will only be a few new contents.

New Supras (N and Gr classes) for sure, anything else I doubt will come with this update. Wouldn't have high hopes for now *fingers crossed*

Now this is just a theory, but what if theres more than 12 cars than expected?? Say... 16+ cars. Could that be why Kaz hasnt posted anything? There might be a surprise within the update maybe.
I'd be slightly gutted if it werent a major update, yet its still confirmed that more content is coming at least.

I dont uderstand why people are saying now that march has passed we should expect less pd put themselves in this possition and should give us free content every month. The game is more expensive than asseto,pc2,fm7 and many others and after all of that in september the game only had 170 cars.

New track at must, shortened track like Monza Junior and Nurburgring Short along with new track is bonus.

Doesn't want speculate about car again since mine prediction always 50/50 :lol: but if nice bring other current gen GT3 (yes you 488, 911GT3-R, and GTR MY 18)

It just sickens me how PD handles the community managment. It's pretty much non-existent... (I know, I've ranted about this a lot already)

But why is it so hard to give someone the role of a community manager?!

The answer to this is because Sony and feudal Japan. Everyone outside this bubble is severely restricted as a need-to-know basis only, or WYSIWYG.

they hold their IP extremely protected, in fear of any defamation, lawsuits, etc, and Sony would much much rather stay quiet.

PD is a nested egg. Nothing to do with PD. It's all controlled by Sony.

No 12 car pack with three new tracks for free this month? Get back to work, peasants! PD only exists to serve GT Planet and our whims!

It’s not like Kaz is a busy man with many connections in the industry and is in another continent almost every month! He should be locked away in his room making free content for ME!

Get back to work slaves!

But seriously, now that March has passed, we should be expecting a lot less.

Don't you dare be level headed around here. :P

I hate to tell everyone this, but the only track we are getting is another oval track. But this time, we got birds that we must hit as much as we can:

rkx4p0.gif

And the only car we are going to get for the April car pack is this delicious looking car:

zlru6g.jpg

:lol:

It just sickens me how PD handles the community managment. It's pretty much non-existent... (I know, I've ranted about this a lot already)

But why is it so hard to give someone the role of a community manager?! Someone who puts out roadmaps or what they are working on. The slightest inside at least!
All we get is maintenance posts and one picture from Kaz. No words about working on the Penalty system, how the FIA races will be in the future or anything at all.
We pretty much only had some words if a players magazine keeps on asking Kaz about the future.

In germany we would say "Was für ein Armutszeugnis" but I dont know how to translate that properly :P
I agree. It would be awesome if they updated us more often. Maybe something like this: "We've just finished the new cars for the next update, and we've begun on the tracks", and maybe a picture or two so we know they're doing something.

Back