New Update Incoming on 27th of April

• Thread starter Coolsy101
  • 784 comments
I hate to tell everyone this, but the only track we are getting is another oval track. But this time, we got birds that we must hit as much as we can:

Or we can avoid them and use them as an excuse for locking up
vettel-seagulls-lewis-f1_3483029.jpg

I believe that we will only have supra and some new layouts of the existing tracks and maybe and I say maybe a new track and stop:idea:.

Staying with your feet on the ground is the best thing on these occasions;).

Given the lack of teaser image or trailer, I think you're probably right. I'd be surprised if we even got a track.

I don't even care about more cars right now, I just want more (good) tracks. I think we're all getting tired of racing the same few tracks in Sport mode.

If we are lucky, maybe we will get Spa, Le mans and DTM to grp 2 (heres hoping!)

Uggghhh, why do people keep saying about DTM being in Gr2? Just because they share a common chassis in real life does not make them compatible in the game. When they ran laps at Motegi there was a 4 second a lap difference favouring the GT500s.
It would be like asking for a balance of power for Gr4 to run with Gr3. Ridiculous.

There’s an announcement on Twitter from Aston Martin Red Bull of a car coming to GT Sport ‘soon’. Message is from 5 days ago. The silhouettes look like a race car from a new model.

May suggest that another car besides the Supra is coming.

Seems like there’s Spa on the FIA agenda soon and in May there’s Pikes Peak...

As content has been quite dull in April, we may get something that isn’t regularly announced by Kaz. Could be a track. Spa event is soon up, that may be in April, and there’s Pikes Peak on the agenda in May.

Would be nice.

There’s an announcement on Twitter from Aston Martin Red Bull of a car coming to GT Sport ‘soon’. Message is from 5 days ago. The silhouettes look like a race car from a new model.

May suggest that another car besides the Supra is coming.

Seems like there’s Spa on the FIA agenda soon and in May there’s Pikes Peak...

As content has been quite dull in April, we may get something that isn’t regularly announced by Kaz. Could be a track. Spa event is soon up, that may be in April, and there’s Pikes Peak on the agenda in May.

Would be nice.

Link to message, please? At least which twitter is it? Aston's, RedBull's, or AMR's?

Uggghhh, why do people keep saying about DTM being in Gr2? Just because they share a common chassis in real life does not make them compatible in the game. When they ran laps at Motegi there was a 4 second a lap difference favouring the GT500s.
It would be like asking for a balance of power for Gr4 to run with Gr3. Ridiculous.

Also RaceRoom have an exclusive licence for DTM content

It just sickens me how PD handles the community managment. It's pretty much non-existent... (I know, I've ranted about this a lot already)

But why is it so hard to give someone the role of a community manager?! Someone who puts out roadmaps or what they are working on. The slightest inside at least!
All we get is maintenance posts and one picture from Kaz. No words about working on the Penalty system, how the FIA races will be in the future or anything at all.
We pretty much only had some words if a players magazine keeps on asking Kaz about the future.

In germany we would say "Was für ein Armutszeugnis" but I dont know how to translate that properly :P

At least it is all for free

Is it the first time that the notification is published two days before the update?
Not really no. However it is the first time in a while where the notification has been posted without a teaser before it, which is the reason for all this concern.

I'm not expecting anything substantial content wise apart from the GR Supra. It's likely going to be a similar situation as the Audi VGT update.

It's not that hard, but it's not hard to just wait either... knowing now won't change what we get or when we get it. I think it's a poor effort if people/individuals cannot manage their own expectations and have to be spoon fed everything by a community manager.

People these days have no patience for things that are outside of their control, I think it's a big problem in gaming and I think it's all part of the same problem as pre-orders and beta's, people think sooner is better irrespective of what impact that may have on objectivity.

Just my two cents.

I agree. On other forums where CMs were present, they ended up being hounded/lynch mobbed into hardly posting. They couldn't answer the communities questions because they were all singing from the same hymn sheet as the devs and publisher.

It's a lose lose, damned if they do, damned if they don't, and if they don't, it costs less money than if they employed people.

I get my GTS news from here, and that'll do me :D

PD need to update and rebuild the Ferrari 512 BB 1976 physics. Actual behaviors are a shame for a wonderfull car like this. Also need to fix the cockpit view settings of the 4C Gr.3 Road Car , one of the most beautifull car in the game in my opinion.
Yeah, the 4C should be fixed as soon as possible, even if my hopes for a patch are quite low. Without feedback from devs, it's hard to know if they're aware or not, but that's a common behaviour among devs nowadays (no matter how many social tools you give them).

If F1 cars do make it in, all I can see, are a Red Bull and a Ferrari. Just due to their dealings with PDI. Not to mention the big Ferrari notice when the game starts(I'm not saying that means an F1 Ferrari will be in the game).

I don't "expect" anything, but I do like to speculate. :) The GR Supra and Fuji. What a perfect combination.

It just sickens me how PD handles the community managment. It's pretty much non-existent... (I know, I've ranted about this a lot already)

But why is it so hard to give someone the role of a community manager?! Someone who puts out roadmaps or what they are working on. The slightest inside at least!
All we get is maintenance posts and one picture from Kaz. No words about working on the Penalty system, how the FIA races will be in the future or anything at all.

I suppose the "50 cars by March" promise doesn't count as a road map or what they are working on? Those pictures were exactly part of that promise as it showed you what the upcoming content was (which last I checked, counts as showing you what they are working on). As far as I can tell, Community managers only exist because people have no concept of patience and only seem to want anything to satisfy their self-entitlement RIGHT NOW instead of waiting.

I dont uderstand why people are saying now that march has passed we should expect less pd put themselves in this possition and should give us free content every month. The game is more expensive than asseto,pc2,fm7 and many others and after all of that in september the game only had 170 cars.

Except they only promised all that until March and that's it. You should expect less because PD haven't immediately promised anything beyond the two manufacturer updates (Audi VGT and Toyota Super Racing Concept) and the start of the FIA championships so they don't owe you a thing right now. Expect more without promise or prior warning, prepared to be disappointed.

I think deep in his heart Kaz is an evil Dark Lord who gains his power from our agony caused by impatience.

So because people have no concept of containing expectations, he's automatically "Evil" for not satisfying the "Right Now" crowd?

Back