new video "Drifting_For_Pro_vol.5 " added 04/06/12

GT4drifters
please post
rules, settings, cars, and maps.
thank you.

Please use the PM system for challenges. Thanks. I know you wouldn't know that so I'm letting you know now.

BTW, we're just now getting things in place for challenges. Though I believe we're going to wait till after Der Alta's challenge to everyone to get things started. so just be a little patient.:)

mike le chat no~ mad styles with wife-beaters and gloves on kekeke~ :bowdown:

the last two videos have helped me tremendously in learning how to control the steering wheel and the speed of rotation while drifting. Thanks for the fun and educational vid and keep up the good work 👍

thanks all for the coment and the gloves lol

Stan, you know, I had wondered the same question at begining:crazy: but I can see my progress days after days.really, I thinks that I will make a very good drift and hard link with a lot of practice. now the real question it's when and the first answer it's I don't know lol
I'm started drifting in december 2003 and I get skill quickly,but with gt4 I have to restart at zero, I need pratice like everyone
and about vince, I doesn't have the DFP at the moment but he will get it in a few time, and about Widge, I thinks that he first video will coming soon

still thanks you

That was awesome! 👍 👍 👍

Do you drift in a real car?

The reason I ask is because the training I get from GT4 with the wheel really applies to real life for me when I power over and control my car in real life.

videos were great and LOL to this thread, I just read the whole thing and ure career as a pro gt4 drifter is well on its way <<(i made that up) but hey i got gt4 and have recently bought myself a camcorder so I might post a amateur vid soon for jokes. please make more vids cos there greaaatttt ;)

mike le chat no
thanks all for the coment and the gloves lol

Stan, you know, I had wondered the same question at begining:crazy: but I can see my progress days after days.really, I thinks that I will make a very good drift and hard link with a lot of practice. now the real question it's when and the first answer it's I don't know lol
I'm started drifting in december 2003 and I get skill quickly,but with gt4 I have to restart at zero, I need pratice like everyone
and about vince, I doesn't have the DFP at the moment but he will get it in a few time, and about Widge, I thinks that he first video will coming soon

still thanks you

Thanks for the reply Mike.

I'll be looking forward to your progress, and I'm sure I'll be a big fan of Team FBI for a long time. 👍 keep up the good drifts. :)

BreakerOhio
That was awesome! 👍 👍 👍

Do you drift in a real car?

The reason I ask is because the training I get from GT4 with the wheel really applies to real life for me when I power over and control my car in real life.

thanks BreakerOhio :yuck: unfortunately no!!I'm not a real drifter but I prefer say not yet,and don't have my license lol. It's cool to know that you are a real drifter. have you ever made a video ? it would be good :)

chrissims
videos were great and LOL to this thread, I just read the whole thing and ure career as a pro gt4 drifter is well on its way <<(i made that up) but hey i got gt4 and have recently bought myself a camcorder so I might post a amateur vid soon for jokes. please make more vids cos there greaaatttt.

lol thanks chrissims and your 's video are welcom

thanks Stan you can be sure my man

mike le chat no
so like I said tis is my video with the AMUSE S2000 GT1 '04. 556ps at deep forest

Bien!

You got smoothness down and your steering is so fast that you almost busted your wheel off.

Das crasey.

Very nicely done vids 👍 You must been practising quite a lot to drift like that. Even finding the right settings for drifting is difficult.

Hey Mike, just another congratulations on your amazing and fantastic drifts, many of us (if not all) will be practising to keep up with your skills, (as usual), keep it up

yo thanks for the comment. in effect I praticed a lot and it's not finish.
anyway I thinks that I have a lot of work to became the gt3 drifter what I was especially about the setup.
FBI stand for Fumeur du Bitume I...
smokers of bitumen and the I is as you wish.
Hitman I dont forget the FD just ever try for a good or perfect setup. for the moment I dont have the good and my drift can be regular.
thanks for fordlightning and DRIFTIN

I purpose insane bitumen smokers. But in french i dont know, one time you say Fumeur de bitume invertebré. I think the must means you, widge and vince are crazy drifters lol.

Hey mike did you post your settings yet man? I wanna try to drift with my new dfp wheel. Having a hard time doing long drifts like yours.

HI :) I'm a neewbie here just seen a drift video that makes me wanna go back and record my own now. What would be the best solution? Plug the PS2 into a TV card on PC or what? Any help Guys? Watch out for this name cos like Arnie... I'LL BE BACK!

UWanq
HI :) I'm a neewbie here just seen a drift video that makes me wanna go back and record my own now. What would be the best solution? Plug the PS2 into a TV card on PC or what? Any help Guys? Watch out for this name cos like Arnie... I'LL BE BACK!

Hey UWang, good to hear you wanting to make a video. There are plenty of threads regarding video capturing devices and methods. Use the search tool and you'll find what you need. Welcome to the forums, enjoy your stay.

Back