new video "Drifting_For_Pro_vol.5 " added 04/06/12

Just checked it and 4 car drifting is madness! I just hope GT5 has a proper online mode so that
4 car drifting becomes possible. Really awesome video and can't wait for part 2 :drool: :bowdown:

Omg mike.. This was great :ill: So ****ing much skill :dopey: and editing was great fits very nice with the music đź‘Ť Could you post the d1 setup for the ER34 and the HKS S15? :scared: cuz i don't like that car that much. Ok now im gonna watch this movie again :)

yo whats up all
thanks you a lot for the comment.
I just wanna say that, only vince and me in the team fbi play online in europe, widge(fbi) play in the us arena.
waider and binoclar are 2 french drifters but don't are in the team fbi. only widge, vince and me.

sorry Fizio, I didn't take my time to test the elise because I forgotten it.
I'll try it this week if I don't smoke to much lol

yo Driftah2ThLimit I can't post any setup of this clip because it was only made online and you know that we can only choose your tyre and turn all the aides off.if you wanna try to drift thoses cars, all are choosen with n1 tyres ( except my blitz and hks s15 choosen with n2 tyres)

yo ekmatt maybe? I'll be able to see you online ?

still thanks you all and APPY NEW YEAR

BONNE ANNE bande d'enc*lé lol

"yo dood"

"whuat?"

"wanna doriffutoo?"

"sorry?"

"drifting, dorifuto, drift, dori dorifuto~~~"

LOL!!!!!

my stomache hurts so much laughing at that one!

1st ever proper twin drifts I've seen since the birth of GT4 drift boards, glad to see that's its coming now finally!

oh yea, you guys surely are animals, insane.

yo dude! wanna drift ? lool

I'm really glad you enjoyed the vid and that you have putted it in yours psp.
next video coming soon in a few days.
xlink duo drifting

You know, Mike, I gotta say that you are probably among the best (if not the very best) GT4 drifter on these forums, and probably in a larger scale than that, but the forums are a pretty large scale.

N35QU1K
You know, Mike, I gotta say that you are probably among the best (if not the very best) GT4 drifter on these forums, and probably in a larger scale than that, but the forums are a pretty large scale.
You know whats really scary, there's probably some 6 year old thats ten times better than anyone on GTP.:dunce:

Mike, I'm gonna get XLink working and I gotta drift with you or something, but then the lag would be crazy!!!!!!!! When's the next video coming?

yo mike, I guess you smoked too much :cheers:

I tried XLink with friend here in Croatia. It was bit laggy but playable. We have ADSL 512/128, Whats yours connection??

Some players have 0 lag during gameplay with xlink.

It depend mostly if you have the same company & share the same kind of connection.

Depending of the ping, below 20, there's no lag at all.

Mr Deap
Some players have 0 lag during gameplay with xlink.

It depend mostly if you have the same company & share the same kind of connection.

Depending of the ping, below 20, there's no lag at all.

I know that because I XLink'd before, but there was nothing below 30 ping, and I was playing some one in PA.

:lol: I saw that video like 5 days ago on FBIdrift.com lol I won't be on Kai for another month or two until I get my sisters laptop working cause I'm wireless, but she's not, so I don't know yet :( Oh, and it's ekmatt9, I just got a new name.

mike le chat no
ok ekmatt no trouble.
thanks angleprovidence. stan you found it weirdest lol but I don't understand if you like that or not

yes I like it, but not for the drifting part.

I like the video for the humor, the editing, the sounds you've added and so on. Something different :)

I really like the part when the guys come from nowhere & start to drift again. Lot's of added sound & stuff. Great thing to watch! đź‘Ť

Back