new video "Drifting_For_Pro_vol.5 " added 04/06/12

I think he's busy with another big "release" of him:sly::P

.....don't know if this means something in english but a dutch saying translated:.....but it seems like......."the silence before the storm:cool:"..................at least I hope so.............:nervous:......

hey yo what s' up all. no i'm not dead and didn't broke the dfp again. :crazy:

at the moment i'm drift for a french tournament , I'm also work in a big project with my team like I said since a long time. I can't tell you more for the moment but i'm sure that this video will be the best team FBI drift video.
I think that I will make a preview soon

see you...

Ps: the first post will be edited soon

mike le chat no
hey yo what s' up all. no i'm not dead and didn't broke the dfp again. :crazy:

at the moment i'm drift for a french tournament , I'm also work in a big project with my team like I said since a long time. I can't tell you more for the moment but i'm sure that this video will be the best team FBI drift video.
I think that I will make a preview soon

see you...

Ps: the first post will be edited soon

Can't wait to see all the crazy linking with the DFP. :drool: :drool: :drool:

:bowdown: FBI

BUMBO RASS CLAWT!!!!! (OH My God In Jamaican Terms) I have been dloading your VIDz Mike and i must it blew me away, it gave me a high no blunt has ever given me in a long time..Keep up the good work

tickaz
BUMBO RASS CLAWT!!!!! (OH My God In Jamaican Terms) I have been dloading your VIDz Mike and i must it blew me away, it gave me a high no blunt has ever given me in a long time..Keep up the good work

What vids?....

There are no vids to download in the first post... I would like to give it a goosy, but there hasn't been anything there for quite some time...

Mike?...

;)

ya Mike, what are you been up to lately? something "BIG"?

I can't wait to see what you have prepared for us in the next video, looking forward to get freakin blown away again. hehe

Delphic Reason
What vids?....

There are no vids to download in the first post... I would like to give it a goosy, but there hasn't been anything there for quite some time...

Mike?...
;)

No my yute i didnt down load from the first post, got the vid from another forum and later stumbled onto this one so I made my comment about the man skills...
I rate him and Jones 123 as the best GT Drift vids me eva see...to RAWSCLAWT 👍

mike le chat no
lol thanks rsmithdrift...

you can visit this link, the hold and news videos will be added into regulary.

Now its time to see a new vid, my first xlink video

Team FBI - Silence before the Storm (Amuse S2000 GT1 xlink duo drift with Binoclar45)

enjoy

Dude, seriously, your "The Begining" video inspired me to get back into GT4 drifting about 3 months ago, and I actually got good at it. Dude you need to go pro. Does Paris have a Formula D or D1 GP series or something. Cause you need to be in it. FOR REAL. YOU GOT SKILLS DUDE! And I cant wait to see that new vid coming up.

Oh, and what happened to the DFP in the begining of that one vid anyways.(the one with the Amuse S2k) :yuck: :scared: That didn't sound too good.

rsmithdrift
Dude you need to go pro. Does Paris have a Formula D or D1 GP series or something. Cause you need to be in it. FOR REAL. YOU GOT SKILLS DUDE!

chill man, GT4 is just a game, LOL :dopey: :dopey:

oh Mike, downloading your new X-Link video now...hee hee 👍

Stanley^Carter
chill man, GT4 is just a game, LOL :dopey: :dopey:

oh Mike, downloading your new X-Link video now...hee hee 👍

You think that. Those skills carrie over to real life. Even Nascar and F1 drivers have been known to learn a new course by playing video games.

thakns man.. frenchs and drift its at the beginning. few years ago this sport was totaly unknow by the frenchies. now its time to change and thanks to thinks that I'll can go into a D1Gp series.... it's a nice comentary for sure.

however for the DFP ( in the video with the amuse gt1 in deep forest ) I broken my DFP with a little bit strong counterstering lol. one of my friends tell me in french " you tore off the dashboard " lol
it was my first DFP . my dog eaten the usb cable of the second and my third have a gaz and brake problem ( like I had a parkinson in my foot)
btw Im still in life and the Team FBI GT4 Drift video coming soon. ah:crazy:ah:crazy:ah:crazy:
lol
cya

Ok, I've just watched your new Xlink video Mike, nice duo drifting (that sounds cool lol)! I'm just wondering, is that guy in team FBI as well?

"Dont try this at home" <---- ROFL, the 360 was awesome haha~!

and the best part, the sneak preview of your upcoming gt4 movies just makes me uber excited, the mood is perfect, nice trailer man!! the storm is coming!!!!

rsmithdrift
You think that. Those skills carrie over to real life. Even Nascar and F1 drivers have been known to learn a new course by playing video games.

yes I know what you mean rsmithdrift, but do understand that its still just a game, you don't get to feel the G-forces, and you dont get the sense of immersion feel either, hence in a video game, you get to push much harder than you would in real life.

Being that good in a game like GT4 does HELPS in your real life driving, or even drifting, I myself learnt a lot from these racing simulation games, I tried some of the stuff I apply in real life to the game, it works, while I also try the opposite as I've applied what I've done in game to real life, and sometimes it also works, which is a lot of fun, and it did helped/improve my driving a tad bit, but do keep in mind, being good in GT4 does not mean that you'd be as elite as you are in the game, thats a big difference. If you think you're that good in GT4, and try to do the same with a real life car, my friend, you might just hurt yourself, remember to keep it safe on the roads always :)

One thing to be sure, the skills performed by Mike is simply awesome, top stuff, and I'm sure he's a good real life driver as well 👍

lol Stan, thanks man . yeah you can say that " the storm is coming.
for binoclar45... this man is not in my team, it's a french racer and I think that he can will be a very very good drifter

Back