new video "Drifting_For_Pro_vol.5 " added 04/06/12

Stanley^Carter
One thing to be sure, the skills performed by Mike is simply awesome, top stuff, and I'm sure he's a good real life driver as well 👍

I don't have my license man lol :crazy: :yuck:
we will be able to see that laters

good night all, its time to 💡 dri.. :dunce: sleep

mike le chat no
I don't have my license man lol :crazy: :yuck:
we will be able to see that laters

good night all, its time to 💡 dri.. :dunce: sleep

LOL sorry MIke, I thought you did look old enough to own a license and a car or somesort, my bad. :dopey:

keep the videos coming. :)

Someone farted and yup a storm is definitely brewing. :)

Looking forward to the FBI drift movie especially the “Gangsta drift” 👍

First off, that is some SWEET dual drifting goin on there. But to be honest, you guys do some AWESOME editing. I think i liked the ending even more. You guys really know how to make someone anticipate a future video! keep up the INSANE work! 👍 👍 👍 :bowdown:

Stanley^Carter
yes I know what you mean rsmithdrift, but do understand that its still just a game, you don't get to feel the G-forces, and you dont get the sense of immersion feel either, hence in a video game, you get to push much harder than you would in real life.

Being that good in a game like GT4 does HELPS in your real life driving, or even drifting, I myself learnt a lot from these racing simulation games, I tried some of the stuff I apply in real life to the game, it works, while I also try the opposite as I've applied what I've done in game to real life, and sometimes it also works, which is a lot of fun, and it did helped/improve my driving a tad bit, but do keep in mind, being good in GT4 does not mean that you'd be as elite as you are in the game, thats a big difference. If you think you're that good in GT4, and try to do the same with a real life car, my friend, you might just hurt yourself, remember to keep it safe on the roads always :)

One thing to be sure, the skills performed by Mike is simply awesome, top stuff, and I'm sure he's a good real life driver as well 👍

The thing that helps your real life performance is that when you cut off one or more of the senses the others become stronger. Playing a video game cuts off your sense of feel and makes your sense of sight and sound take over, and makes your brain work harder. I can "feel" things while driving, even with a non FFB wheel, (I have a DFP) but I can "feel" with my eyes now. So when you get the others back it makes it that much easier. Also by getting good at multiple games, it increases your ability to adapt and lean. Which is one of the most important things in drifting. Also, my first time driving my Nissan Sentra back in 2001, I pulled a good link drift in a gravel parking lot. I knew exactly what to do even though I had never done it in real life before. The only practice I had was on the PSX and a month on PS2. The only problem I've had is that the G's will occasionally make my hand go to the wrong gear while shifting mid-drift. But other than that the only real difference is that you don't have consequences while playing a game like you have in real life, and that takes your "courage" away in a hurry. It's easy to do in real life (alot easier than GT4) but you wont do it because your scared. But you can do some crazy stuff when there's nothing around to hit if you mess up. I havent yet in 3 1/2 years wrecked due to drifting.

Awesome le chat! MIke nice to see europe up an runnin! Keep dropping by the dojo to say wassup!...I feel DD needs to run some high hp now...=0D

hey rmsmith, no need to lecture stan on playing racing sims and drifting :P. You're very right about racing sims being beneficial for real life driving, I'm just saying that there's no need to lecture stan :) He knows.

ChiShi

Edit: Haha, totally forgot to give Mike some serious props. I don't usually comment, but yeah, I just watched the beginning again and you really do look like you're old enough to have a license

Seeing your DFP story again, mines broke too now, and I get a free new one, good that Logitech has such a good service, I really wanna thank them lolz. And I did in every post I made today;) Almost:P

ANYWAY, GREAT TO HEAR YOU MIGHT BE REALLY JOINING A D1GP SERIES!!!:drool:

I got bored by drifting, so I stopped at GT4 drifting:indiff: I still do a bit, but not as active as first. I left the drift forums a bit too, but I realise things dont immediatly become boring here:) Great to hear things and proof what kinda simulator GT4 is, cause you began with GT4 right?
Cool to hear the Nascar drivers do games too:P

yo , really thanks all for the comments.
I'm a little bit disapointed because i can't unsderstand all your post. I can't ask you to repet for me but I try to understand the maximum.
for me gt4 can help you in the real life for sure but if I can join the D1 GP series one day, I will say that I'm new black lucky luke lol

mike le chat no
I'm a little bit disapointed because i can't unsderstand all your post.

ROFL that really cracks me up LOL LOL :D :D :D

anyways, I think GT4-Fan meant to say:

1. Logitech has good customer service. and GT4-Fan is very grateful of them.

2. He is happy to know that you are joining the D1GP (I don't know if he meant the real one or the video games...)

3. He is not drifting as much as before now.

:)

I gota say, loved the song in Silence before the Storm.. thought it was awesome. I download one of their albums.. I'm gonna look around here for their CD's but don't think I'll find it..

lol thanks Stan for the traduction and tanks all for the comments.
for the video with the black FD, I was at the beginning when I made this video and now when I try to drift with this car, I ask me how I have made it. I have worked on a new setup for this car to put it in the nextteam FBI video.I will sharing it soon.
now I have to work on our video. I'm actually at the final chapter, now I must add spice and hot red pepper...I thinks that it will be very good like that :crazy:

this is the cars list :)

Team FBI - The GT4 Drift Movie

-Chapter #1-

Nissan Fairlady Z 280Z-L 2seater (S130) ' 78 [300hp] Widge
Toyota 2000 GT ' 67 [295hp] Mike
Nissan Fairlady 2000 (SR311) ' 68 [243hp] Mike
Nissan Silvia (CSP311) ' 65 [206hp] Widge
Renault 5 Turbo ' 80 [320hp] Mike

-Chapter #2-

Shelby Mustang G.T. 350R ' 65 [495hp] Widge
Dodge Charger 440 R/T ' 70 [691hp] Widge
Mercury Cougar XR-7 ' 67 [532hp] Mike
Ford Mustang SVT Cobra R ' 00 [576hp] Mike
Buick GNX ' 87 [586hp] Widge
Chevrolet Corvette Z06 Sting Ray (C2) Race Car ' 63 [608hp] Widge
Chevrolet Corvette Grand Sport ' 96 [547hp] Mike

-Chapter #3-

BMW M3 (black) ' 04 [475hp] Mike
BMW M3 (yellow) ' 04 [439hp] Vince
Chrysler 300C ' 05 [576hp] Widge
Jaguar S-typeR ' 02 [565hp] Mike
BMW 330i ' 05 [426hp] Widge
Mercedes E55 AMG ' 02 [515hp] Mike
Mercedes SL500 (R129) ' 98 [430hp] Mike

--Chapter #4-

Saleen S7 ' 02 [741hp] Mike
Cizeta V16T ' 94 [816hp] Widge
Cadillac Cien ' 02 [1023hp] Widge
Aston Martin DB9 Coupe ' 03 [609hp] Mike
Aston Martin V8 Vantage ' 99 [862hp] Mike
Pagani Zonda C12S ' 00 [635hp] Mike
Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren ' 03 [680hp] Widge

-Chapter # 5-

Tommy Kaira ZZII ' 00 [913hp] Widge
Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI GSR T.M.E ' 00 [507hp] Vince
HPA Motorsport Stage II R32 ' 04 [560hp] Vince
Nissan Gran Turismo Skyline GT-R R34 (Pace Car) ' 01 [882hp] Widge
Nismo 400R ' 96 [644hp] Vince
Nissan Skyline GT-R Vspec II (R32) ' 94 [686hp] Mike
Nismo GT-R-S tune (R32) ' 00 [793hp] Mike

- Final Chapter -

Sileighty ' 98 [450hp| Widge
Amuse CarbonR (R34) ' 04 [633hp] Widge
Nissan 240SX (S13) (black) ' 96 [436hp] Widge
Option Stream Z ' 04 [770hp] Widge
Nismo 270R ' 94 [554hp] Mike
Nissan 240SX (S14) (green) ' 96 [426hp] Widge
Chrysler Crossfire ' 04 [410hp] Widge
Mazda RX-7 type RS (FD) ' 98 [545hp] Mike
Toyota Supra RZ (black) ' 97 [715hp] Mike
Audi Quattro ' 82 [375hp] Widge
Tom's X540 Chaser ' 00 [750hp] Mike
Nissan Skyline GT-R Vspec (R32) ' 93 [715hp] Mike
Toyota Corolla Levin GT-Apex (AE86) ' 83 [232hp] Widge

-Exibition cars-

BMW M3 GTR ' 03 [605hp] Mike
Mazda RX-7 Spirit R type A (FD) ' 02 [581hp] Mike
Mazda RX-7 type RS (FD) (duo drift) ' 98 [545hp] Vince
Toyota Supra RZ (white) ' 97 [735hp] Vince
Jay Leno Tank Car ' 03 [901hp] Widge

Wow!

I wanna see this vid. But I'm confused, is it ready yet or not?! Others keep saying they're still downloading, and I dont see anything. And in first post, I can only right-click save the last video of the amuse...:(

Edit: Ok so seeing the post below, I guess it isn't done yet. MAKE IT SMALL THOUGH, I got a download limit:(

Back