New Vision Gran Turismo concept car being unveiled on 25 October

• Thread starter sirjim73
  • 264 comments
England
Reading
cutback73
cutback73

Credit to @nowcontrol for original post. I figured this was well worth a new thread of it's own.

And a news post @Jordan @Famine

Ooooooooooo, wonder what it could be?

Hmmm, if it's in the Pro-Am race, it's either a one make race or the car is compatible with others. My bet is on a one make race as all the Vision GTs fall into GR. X and I can't see why that would change now.

The real question is, which manufacturer/designer could it be. I dont think there are any Japanese manufacturers not already included so, even though it's in Tokyo, I think it's a non Japanese make. Too early to be Porsche based on the previous announcement. Which manufacturers are left from GT6? Ford stands out as a big make not yet included as does Lamborghini if I recall. Or a completely new name not yet announced ala Fittipaldi?

Oooooooooooo. Ooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Hmmm, if it's in the Pro-Am race, it's either a one make race or the car is compatible with others. My bet is on a one make race as all the Vision GTs fall into GR. X and I can't see why that would change now.

The real question is, which manufacturer/designer could it be. I dont think there are any Japanese manufacturers not already included so, even though it's in Tokyo, I think it's a non Japanese make. Too early to be Porsche based on the previous announcement. Which manufacturers are left from GT6? Ford stands out as a big make not yet included as does Lamborghini if I recall.

Porsche's VGT car, most likely.

They said in the original announcement that would be released late 2020, so I think it's extremely unlikely to be Porsche at this stage.

We had VGT cars announced and known for months before we got it in the game. Announcement in October, download in January.

We had VGT cars announced and known for months before we got it in the game. Announcement in October, download in January.
I think this new VGT would arrive in this month's update if the Audi VGT and IsoRivolta Zagato VGT are to consider.

Whatever this new Vision GT is I welcome it. Been a year since the last time a new VGT was added to the game.

I think the idea of it being the Porsche VGT can’t be fully eliminated yet. And I can’t think of any Japanese automakers that’ve yet to have a VGT. Maybe Suzuki? Even Daihatsu has a VGT.

EDIT: I think there were some other automakers/entities still working on VGTs. Doesn’t Lamborghini have one planned? And Nike, Tesla, GM Design, and Ford?

Last edited:
Doubt it's the Porsche because its heavily hinted that we're going to be seeing this car actually being used in the Pro-Am race and the Porsche Vision Gran Turismo itself is coming late 2020.

I think this new VGT would arrive in this month's update if the Audi VGT and IsoRivolta Zagato VGT are to consider.

Whatever this new Vision GT is I welcome it. Been a year since the last time a new VGT was added to the game.

Like Spa? Previewed in the game for months, not yet available. There is no requirement that a game shown in a GTC tournament has to show up in next month's downloads.

Man, what happened to this one back then in GT6? Scrapped and completely forgotten? :confused:

images

Its NOT Vazirani, thats a another programa call "Inspire Gran Turismo"

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2019-08-07 at 8.50.10 PM (1).jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2019-08-07 at 8.50.10 PM (1).jpeg
    39.8 KB · Views: 47
  • WhatsApp Image 2019-10-18 at 9.00.07 PM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2019-10-18 at 9.00.07 PM.jpeg
    5.2 KB · Views: 44
I don’t really care what make or style it’s in. I just hope there’s some sort of Gr.1/2/3/4 version of it.

Why couldn’t they strap a wing to the Zagato VGT and put it in Gr.3 or something? Same with the Fittipaldi EF7, that’s pretty much already good to go for Gr.3 yet it ended up in Gr.X.

Then there’s the Mini VGT and Volkswagen GTI VGT, haven’t seen them since the game started. Could have made some nice Gr.B material.

Its NOT Vazirani, thats a another programa call "Inspire Gran Turismo"
I know it uses a different "name", but it's close enough to be called a VGT car. So I wouldn't completely discard it as a possibility. But maybe it's a whole other car, Ford, Lamborghini and even another Toyota come to my mind as possibilities.

Back