Next DLC

• Thread starter symo63
  • 104 comments
Forza 5 is not yet a year old, and there is a lot of content that could be added back in. Considering the imminent arrival of games like Project cars and the like, Turn 10 would hopefully not decide to put this game in park this early in it's cycle. DLC = revenue and extends the game, no DLC, no revenue.

You may see a few more pieces of content over the next year or so, but I'm betting its going to slow down considerably from here on. As I stated before, I believe most new content will be held for FM6.

I hope its something different, like a new game mode or something along those lines maybe more online options and game modes etc.

like an custom event creator or something along those lines << unlikley i know, but hey a man can dream :bowdown::)

I hope they don't completely abandon Forza 5 once Horizon 2 comes out.

I know they wont want to put everything in and will hold stuff back for "F6" etc, but it would be nice to get a few more Cars in before September/October etc before it ends for good.

I hope they don't completely abandon Forza 5 once Horizon 2 comes out.

I know they wont want to put everything in and will hold stuff back for "F6" etc, but it would be nice to get a few more Cars in before September/October etc before it ends for good.

I really don't think Horizon 2 would have anything to do with the content slowing down for FM5, two different developers working on those games. If anything, I think FM6 would be the cause.

Last edited:
I really don't think Horizon 2 would have anything to do with the content slowing down for FM5, two different developers working on those games. If anything, I think FM6 would be the cause.
Coming from a marketer, I wouldn't want to give people an incentive to not buy the new game (plus the next 6+ months of DLC). That's the reason I think FM5 DLC is at an end, though there is a possibility for anything.

Back