Next official GT5 wheel?

  • Thread starter Thread starter rosckolove
  • 7 comments
  • 768 views
Messages
1,804
United States
Pennsylvania
Messages
dayofwar2009
Messages
PSN#2 Roob_OG
Last gt academy they used the dfgt right? T500 will be used next?
 
Probably, considering Logitech is pulling out of the "console" controllers.
 
i think they used the dfgt and sometimes the T500
 
They started off with the DFGT.

20-GT-Academy-crop.jpg


But they have used the T500RS too.

052_GT_Academy_UKIreland_National_Final_2012.jpg
 
That guys giving me the finger? :trouble: :lol:

Seriously though, no one knows what it will be.. As a T500 owner, I can say mine has been great. I had some issues when new, but awesome since.:drool: Well worth the money in my opinion. A completely different class than DFGT (or G27). Maybe that's of topic.. Sorry if so?:bowdown:

Last Academy was T500.
 
I seriously want those silver "manifold" mouldings for my rig... never been able to find anywhere that can supply them. :ouch:
 
Yeh we used the T500 at gt academy.. Very nice!
But one did fail at the British gt event.. Sounded like it was full of stones..
 
Last gt academy they used the dfgt right? T500 will be used next?

Probably not T500. As far as I know T500 is already an official Wheel. They will probably create a new wheel for GT5/6
 
Back