Next Update?

  • Thread starter Thread starter GT FAN SAM
  • 28 comments
  • 2,542 views
Messages
559
United Kingdom
Sheffield
Messages
MrSamH95
Messages
SamHowarth1
Does anybody know when the next gt5 update will be and what will be in it?
 
Noone knows. We can only guess what PD is planning.
 
They were planning to be mid race saves in it for the endurance races. Don't know when PD will do it and don't care if they don't do it soon considering what happened around them.
 
I take it nobody that has posted in here listens to the news, after all the devastation in their part of the world and your worried about an update. This thread will probably get locked anyway cause there are a lot of topics about this already open
 
I think they are dealing with much more important things at the moment, the updates can wait.
 
mid race saves in it for the endurance races.... COOL.... :)
 
Anyone know when the next update is coming, not that I care cause its suppose to be just replay control which I think is stupid. I dont play GT5 to watch replays and take pictures I play to drive the cars.

I woud imagine it should be this month. March or April they said an update every month
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Noone knows, maybe PD themselves don't even know.
 
Yeah, I already stopped thinking about it. If you don't think about it, it'll be here soon.
 
with the problems in japan...i would imagine that it will be delayed more then normal
 
Probably when the next seasonals are going to end. early mid april?
 
i hope they convert some standards to premiums and fix the online black screen :indiff:
 
Probably a little while after Japan's current nuclear crisis is no longer an issue.
 
i hope they convert some standards to premiums and fix the online black screen :indiff:

PD can't do anything about the black screen. Thats people not clearing their cache.
 
Anyone know when the next update is coming, not that I care cause its suppose to be just replay control which I think is stupid. I dont play GT5 to watch replays and take pictures I play to drive the cars.

I woud imagine it should be this month. March or April they said an update every month
Merged with existing thread. Also merged your double post. One of these days you might make 100 valid posts...
 
PD can't do anything about the black screen. Thats people not clearing their cache.

can you explain a bit more? i get stuck at the black screen from time to time and need to restart the game, how would i clear my cache to fix this?
 
I think they have bigger things on there plate atm dude ...
 
Some people on here think they are mighty beings or something. Get over yourselves=)
 
I think they have bigger things on there plate atm dude ...

Some people also go on with their lives after disasters. Did you not notice that they released Seasonal Events last week? If you're not going to add anything on topic, it's better to just not post at all.
_________________________

To the OP: PD has not announced anything so we don't know. It will most likely include this.
 
Japan has rolling black outs so there is no chance of ur update lol not that one is even needed the game is fine keep it simple ;)!
 
Disaster aside, PD hasn't been good at communicating with us gamers since November and the scheduling of updates has been anything but steady.

Also, to borrow someone else's post from an old thread, "PD runs their business like a local bakery."
 
I kinda want them to doa nother mini update to fix the nurb glitch. My possible online games always contain at least 10 called "fair race only $$$$$$" so annoying.
 
Merged with existing thread. Also merged your double post. One of these days you might make 100 valid posts...
Im trying there bud
 
my guess mid april, but it will be small, mid endo save and a glitch fix. i wont expect more
 
I hope next update is coming soon. Been waiting for a good amount of time, and while I understand the disastrous situation in Japan, PD was not affected too bad, and they should be continuing to get business underway.

Also, to borrow someone else's post from an old thread, "PD runs their business like a local bakery."
Essentially, that's not always a bad thing.
 
can you explain a bit more? i get stuck at the black screen from time to time and need to restart the game, how would i clear my cache to fix this?

At the bottom in the setting, and its in network configuration i think is what its called. You should be able to find. Clear System Cache
 
Back