NFS Porsche 2000 Unleashed

• Thread starter GopNet
  • 102 comments
Alps my favorite track so far. This technical corners at beginning, and then icy road on the top, diving through blizzard and then cheerful scenery at the end. How great it would look in current graphics... Eh...

Also 1993, time flies my friend:).

ohh man you've made me want to hunt this game down and install it. That music makes me want to cry from nostalgia. The classic NFS 2, 3, 4 and Porsche soundtracks with Rom di Prisco and Saki Kaskas are legendary.

Are you running it on Windows 10? Retail disc or download? Please let me know.

It works for me on 8.1 so that's probably not Windows version. If it's too much memory problem try adding GlobalMemoryStatus2GB next to EmulateHeap. If CPU too fast - maybe EmulateSlowCPU will fix the crash.

if it's a DEP problem add DisableNX.
Tried running exe as admin?

BTW, apart from module names, post crashes offsets.
clicks per second test

ohh man you've made me want to hunt this game down and install it. That music makes me want to cry from nostalgia. The classic NFS 2, 3, 4 and Porsche soundtracks with Rom di Prisco and Saki Kaskas are legendary.

Are you running it on Windows 10? Retail disc or download? Please let me know.
It runs without a problem :) I think I had to follow some tutorial to run it without crashing but I believe it were to make a wheel work with it :)

The game will over soon, just a little more to go. Also I did thought about it, you could showed interiors and engine of cars, but it's kinda late to change that:).
Edit: I rewatched 944, and you showed interior there, so then may be that why I didn't remind you earlier about this detail. Also put likes on Youtube, I'm oldtimer, still didn't get used to those likes thing, sorry that I forgot.
That crash on Monaco and back flip at the end:tup:

Last edited:
The game will over soon, just a little more to go. Also I did thought about it, you could showed interiors and engine of cars, but it's kinda late to change that:).
Edit: I rewatched 944, and you showed interior there, so then may be that why I didn't remind you earlier about this detail. Also put likes on Youtube, I'm oldtimer, still didn't get used to those likes thing, sorry that I forgot.
That crash on Monaco and back flip at the end:tup:
That backflip tho :D haha I can't believe I managed that :D and yeah that Monaco crash with Dylan I thought I'm going to get passed him but I forgot these cars have walls around them :D this tournament was intense :D but next my best Porsche coming up :)

Isn't this cool to have a pressure, Dylan made you better racecraft wise:lol:

As you said you didn't played High Stakes, well I have to say something, but it could be very long story. To make it short - this is the best from all. If you in doubts, I can throw to you all those hard feelings in text. You still can play it for yourself.

As you said you didn't played High Stakes, well I have to say something, but it could be very long story. To make it short - this is the best from all. If you in doubts, I can throw to you all those hard feelings in text. You still can play it for yourself.
Might try it one day :) thanks for the suggestion :) well I forgot to make outtakes with what Dan can do to your back

there's a problem... well I've updated my GPU and now the game crashes just before loading a map.... no idea why GPU would be the cause... so for now no new video before I'll sort it out... sorry 2 more left to do and this happens...

there's a problem... well I've updated my GPU and now the game crashes just before loading a map.... no idea why GPU would be the cause... so for now no new video before I'll sort it out... sorry 2 more left to do and this happens...

At least you have a new GPU now, isn't it great?

To think about it, you might need to go to options menu and check if everything ok with graphics settings, if you haven't already. To be honest last time I played games on PC was in 2000's, so can't help with it.

At least you have a new GPU now, isn't it great?

To think about it, you might need to go to options menu and check if everything ok with graphics settings, if you haven't already. To be honest last time I played games on PC was in 2000's, so can't help with it.
nevermind, I've sorted it out :D

Guess, it was fatal misjudging of a distance to finish line and story about rival and revenge here:). Damn, Alps race was quite alive, and entertaining.

Latest Posts

Back