NFS Shift Online Endurance Challange

• Thread starter Mohamu
  • 502 comments
Good racing today, me and Add had a good little battle. He went wide and let me through, then I went wide and let him through. Right before the end of the race I was right with him but time ran out.

Hello I would like to join the race. Im not too fast but I would like to give a try. Please let me join the race.

My PSN name is Juanpagui.

Hi Juan,

Of course u can join us. Sorry that we didn't restart yesterday after you had dc, but we were in a late. Hope next time you can do all the races with us.
About the DLC's: I think there is no need to buy it just because of the Endurance runs. I think we won't use it in the next races and it doesn't worth as I'll finish organizing it in a few weeks.
BTW It is good to see we had a good group yesterday!
See you guys the week after this ( I go for a vacation now, so don't wait for me this week, I hope you'll enjoy this week's combos too)

Last edited:
Last night was great. Well run Seth, Really well run.
See you don't need a wheel to have good fun.
We had a great time and with each others mistakes made It really close, But I know for fact If the time hadn't run out you'd of had me on that last section.

Next race will be tough. The 370Z works is nuts, it's very hard to control, its got way too much power going to the rear wheels. Maybe it's just me but I'm not looking forward to that one. Oh well, I'll be there still, the LFA (one of my favorite real world cars) will be ok though. See how we can run it stock.

I practiced a bit with the 370 works last night. Not too bad. 1:02's at first then I dropped into the 1:01's. I'm sure there's a good second to find at least. Turn-in is the tricky part, especially on throttle. It's not the best turning car without tuning. So tuning it to turn in better allows the back end to step out almost all the time unless you coast through a turn, but that's no fun especially if it ruins your times.

I think I've found a good way around this track with the oversteery 370Z. hopefully it will translate to the race later on. hitting 59's is good as long as I can keep off the walls.

Well, I'm back from my holiday, so I can join tonight!

The countdownclock linkwas not working but has been corrected. Today we'll start the races at 19:00 GMT

Who will join tonight?

I think I can :). We had some great racing last night Mohamu. So much it will make you regret your holiday.

Yesterday was fun, I'm happy that we had 8 drivers, and if Add and Fresh will come next time, it can go up to 10.

On the ring race I had a really close race with Shark till the last lap's last corner, it was really exciting!
On the 2nd race I think I found a good setup for myself (just 5 mins before the run) and it gave me a big adventage against everybody else. Congrat Octane, this time you were the only one who could keep up with my rocket-Nissan.

Next week will be a bit easyer I think. The M3 E46 is so tricky, but on Silverstone it will be controllable, and you all know how easy to drive the M3 GT2 comparing to other cars, so I'm lookin' forward for some close races. (just look at BMW vid on the 1st post)

I'll try to post the vids of this weekend soon.

Sorry guys I have the Flu and really struggled on Saturdays races so sunday was a no no. Which was a shame as I ripped up the ring In Saturdays practice.

Well guy's that was really fun yesterday, I can't beleve how bad I am on the ring. I really hate that track but on the up side I did master all the corners:) Great racing Zeeco I tryed to keep you off me but choked at the end:nervous:
Wow mohamu you were like a rocket on race 2 great job!!!! I thought I had a pretty good setup but you were faster by 1 sec. Nice.

Well guy's that was really fun yesterday, I can't beleve how bad I am on the ring. I really hate that track but on the up side I did master all the corners:)

If you call that bad I have a slightly used London bridge in Arizona I’d like to sell you. I ran 4 of the cleanest laps on the Ring I have ever run and you and Mo were just gone, I would hate to see what you can do w/ a track that you like. At the end of 4 laps you guyz were 30 seconds ahead of me and my fastest lap was a 7:30 so in my book youz guyz were super clean and Fn fast.

Last edited:
If you call that bad I have a slightly used London bridge in Arizona I’d like to sell you. I ran 4 of the cleanest laps on the Ring I have ever run and you and Mo were just gone, I would hate to see what you can do w/ a track that you like. At the end of 4 laps you guyz were 30 seconds ahead of me and my fastest lap was a 7:30 so in my book youz guyz were super clean and Fn fast.

The other rocket was Shark on the Ring.. and both of us had several really big mistakes.. it was fast, but not so clean..:(

Sorry I got online about an hour too late yesterday. I think I woulda been able to keep pace with you on Tokyo Mo. I found a good set up for the Z myself, and was running 59second laps (59.2xx was my fastest). I knew I shoulda went to bed earlier. Around the ring I was pretty decent as well. My lap times weren't in the 7:20's but a 7:29 was my fastest with a stock LFA with a 4 lap run. Oh well. I'll be there this weekend.

If anyone has problems with the handling of the E46, I've linked a setup for it in the 1st post, maybe it helps.

And I almost forget:

- This week we'll need the Reward BMW M3 GT2, so if there's anybody who doesn't have it yet, please go on, and complete the NFS World Tour in Career mode to get it.

- On the next week's races will need the BMW M1 Procar wich is a part of the Exotic DLC.
I don't offer to anybody to buy it just for this race if he hasn't got it yet.. (as the F1 2010 and GT5 will come out soon it doesn't worth the money, but it is up to everybody.. )

ps: As I won't buy F1, I've decided I'll continue organizing this challange for a few more weeks if there is any interest.

Last edited:
As I won't buy F1, I've decided I'll continue organizing this challange for a few more weeks if there is any interest.[/I]

I understand your decision Mo, I am only buying the game because I haven't read that much about GT5 including open wheel cars or if they are giving us the circuits they used in the F1 WC. You know what they say "so manny games, so little time"

I will be buying F1 2010 just because I don't have any other driving games and NFSS is getting kinda old and maybe if I start practicing F1 I can beat some of you guy's when you get the game. just kidding.

As for mo continuing the endurance challange I'll always be involved as long as you guys keep letting me race with you.... I have way to much fun to quit.. Thanks mo for the good times.

ps: As I won't buy F1, I've decided I'll continue organizing this challange for a few more weeks if there is any interest.

Why Mo,do You already know something about the game I still don't?

Why Mo,do You already know something about the game I still don't?

No worries, I've got nothing extra information LOL, the reason is just financial... It doesn't worth to me to get this game 1 month before GT5 comes out, because after it I'll never play other games in the near future I think. (It is also true, I don't really like open-wheel cars to drive/play with them. ) And to be honest, nowadays I have not so much freetime to play, to practice etc..
And on the other side, you guys will have more chance to win if i don't play in F1 :P:D:dopey::sly::embarrassed::lol: just kiddin'

Important: For Shark's wish, if it is good for everybody, we start the races 1 hour earlier from this week.
It means 18:00 GMT

Last edited:
For Shark's wish, if it is good for everybody, we start the races 1 hour earlier from this week.
It means 18:00 GMT

I think that could be a little bit tight considering I am on driving detail to take Mother dear to and from church.

28b5ojc.jpg

Back