NFS Shift Online Endurance Challange

• Thread starter Mohamu
  • 502 comments
The Camaro for me works better, it's less weight and easier to modulate, around Spa at least it's 4 seconds faster in my hands. I'll be using that instead of the Mustang.

why test on spa? We are doing this on an oval. Anyways i should really concentrate on this week

I always test Spa and Nurburgring, if you're fast at those two tracks you're fast everywhere. Spa is a good indicator of top speed and acceleration

Hello,

I really want to race with good drivers, but i don't know how to join these races. can anybody help?

Welcome between us Junky!
Just add our PSN names to your friendlist, and we'll invite you to the race and the text-chat too!

Please have a look on the schedule, get the cars you need for the weekend, and show up on Sunday at a bit before 19:00 GMT. That is all you have to do 👍

If you're interested in the League what Luke mentioned already, just post your wish and I'm sure you'll be welcomed there too and the guys will help if you're not sure about the rules or something.

Nice race everybody!
I had a great weekend, thanks to all.

Octane! Man, we didn't race so much togather, but after I saw some of your movements and your thinking about racing clean, the only I can say is that you're more than welcome between us! Hope U will join us as much a u can. It would be great if you could join Addiction's new challange too.

See you guys next weekend.

Ps: I'll post my R8 setup (for public demand lol) during the week

Edit: maybe next week we'll start a bit earlier, maybe around 17:30 GMT.
Please tell me if it is a problem for anyone

I learnt a few more places where I could brake later at SPA tonight!

And that just by watching the other guys in front! 💡

Sorry about the crash tonight. I went to out-brake you and addictions at the bus-stop and it went horribly wrong. I guess I have to be more patient:dunce:

What a lap from Mohamu. But if it's that fast, I think it's more driver skill than setup

Mo is an incredible fast guy, but his car is amazing. My entire lap was 2:20.5
and i am not slow there. It's +2,5sec/lap:eek: So well done Mohamu, great car and superb driving!👍👍👍

My connection was on a right mission tonight.

I seen some great driving, Well done Oct.
& well Seth on some great driving & great decision making.
lukeconnelly Sorry about the crash tonight. I went to out-brake you and addictions at the bus-stop and it went horribly wrong. I guess I have to be more patient
A little If someone Is braking In front of me, Then I'm braking In front of you, Your braking distance Is dramatically reduced.
magicaldog I think I was braking a bit to hard there! My fault really!
It wasn't to bad at all.

Last edited:
Mo is an incredible fast guy, but his car is amazing. My entire lap was 2:20.5
and i am not slow there. It's +2,5sec/lap:eek: So well done Mohamu, great car and superb driving!👍👍👍

LOL I was the most surprised about my result!
Thank you guys, I had a very good package yeterday. Good setup, I didn't loose concentration, and not for last, nobody crashed me. It also a commendation for you guys!

And it was good to see we had 7 participants yesterday.
I hope Lefty and Mitz will join us soon and maybe tribolik, so than there will be 10 cars on the track. it would be a awsome!

Lookin' forward to our next races.

After watching you video Shark, I can see that I tried to do a bit of overtaking and it just didn't stick. On my side it felt like you bumped me. I couldn't see you though, so I assume I tried to rejoin to the regular line but you must have already been there. So when i did try to get to that line, I thought I had you passed, but obviously I didn't. That set me back a few seconds and since your speed was pretty much my speed, I couldn't close the gap. Good racing though, but mo was too fast with his set up for all of us. I ran consistent 2:22's and 2:21's but that wasn't enough. Again, I'm not blaming you or saying you got into me, I was a bit optimistic and I thought that i carried enough speed into the next turn to rejoin the race line in front of you. Oh well- maybe next time!

Addictions what did our crash look to you because it was a lag from my view. I'm just curious

If you mean at the bus stop I saw It coming In my mirror and stayed out to the right till you passed In a cloud of smoke moving magic then I turned In and carried on.

Mo does 2m17s in SPA with the Audi????? My best time is 2m15s with the vette
do you have nitro in your tanks instead os gasoline??????

Hah, my best around Spa is 2:13 online with the Bugatti. That's nothing though, I've seen people do 2:10's with certain cars (Lambo works, Zonda R)

Back