NFS Shift Online Endurance Challange

• Thread starter Mohamu
  • 502 comments
Here is my R8 setup

r8setup.JPG

Hey Guy's,

What happned this last weekend? everybody bailed out just as shark and I were racing close. Oh well maybe next week.
Thanks for the fun

I'll see you next week

Hey Guy's,

What happned this last weekend? everybody bailed out just as shark and I were racing close. Oh well maybe next week.
Thanks for the fun

I'll see you next week

It was fun for Us Octane that you've joined us!
Last weekend was a bit strange for us, I was a bit fustrated and deconcentrated all day.. But just wait for this weekend LOL
I hope I'll be able to complete a race not as I did last week:)

Please look on the 1st post, the Schedule has been changed.
This weekend we'll have the Porsche weekend and We'll start at 17:30GMT same time as last weekend.

Prepare your 911 GT3 RS, and practice with the 911 GT3 RSR, because these won't be easy runs :sly:

News:
As on the 24th of September We finally get F1 2010, I will not organize any more events here.
Our last race will be on the 19th of September with some real Endurance tracks and two of my favourite cars in this Shi(f)t:) (posted in the beggining of this thread)

I hope I'll meet u guys in F1 too for some online fun too!
Thanks for all drivers who joined us for the Online Endurance runs!

Last edited:
It's sad in a way that these online races are going to finish, but i'm happy of F1 2010 coming my way and shift will not have any position in my life afterwards. I'm looking forward to have an F1 2010 league with some of you guys. :)

Howdy dudy endurance fans, check out this video of my old moto friend racing at the Baja 1000 this year. It’s their team of 4 – 50+ old ex moto pros racing another team of likeminded tigers. The video shows an overlay of their team and the other team gathered from the data acquisition GPS location recorder, they were going for 1st place and at the end of 1000 miles, their separation was 39 seconds. 1000 miles in 10 min.

baja1000_05.jpg

2010 Baja 1000 for the 50+ motorcycle time laps video

Funny and great vid Lefty!👍 And it shows the greatest thing in Endurance race: you always got a chanse to win even if in the beginning you're much-much after the leader!
This race could be awsome on this route, I wish I could do a race like this once in my life!

But on 4 wheels lol...

If I'm welcome I will participate. I've had some practice and the best I can get around the ring is 7:08's. The best with the GT3RS around London is in the low 1:20's 1:20.1 is my fastest so far. 1:21's are basically what I am running. Hard to keep control out of slower corners.

You can come fresh, but if we have not got at least 4-5 drivers, I'll quit this time too and start playing with prolouge or SCC. Playing with shift is just like you drive in in a ghosttown.. lol

I hear ya. Hopefully a good crowd turns out. If not you can school me with the GT3's. I'm sure your times are better than mine. The Porsche cars aren't my strongest, and the Ring isn't easy either, especially for me with the pad. Sometimes i wish I had a wheel, but it'd take getting used to and I just don't think it's worth it for shift. Maybe GT5 and F1-2010, if I get enough money.

I hear ya. Hopefully a good crowd turns out. If not you can school me with the GT3's. I'm sure your times are better than mine. The Porsche cars aren't my strongest, and the Ring isn't easy either, especially for me with the pad. Sometimes i wish I had a wheel, but it'd take getting used to and I just don't think it's worth it for shift. Maybe GT5 and F1-2010, if I get enough money.
Wheel is not everything, just watch Arvore when he's racing...👍
But it worth if you've got enough money. the feeling of a game will become to an other level with it.

Back