NFS Shift Online Endurance Challange

• Thread starter Mohamu
  • 502 comments
I think that could be a little bit tight considering I am on driving detail to take Mother dear to and from church.

28b5ojc.jpg

LOL it would be a good prepare-race! Just drive a bit faster, and you can get home in time :) just kiddin'

And what about 18:30?

Where I’m at the F1 game doesn’t come out until the 20th and I can’t imagine that there will be any league races for that game until mid Oct. so other then practice time with it, there shouldn’t be any disruption here until then.

Seeing as how were minus8 (-8) I think it'll be early in the morning for me and you Lefty (I'm pacific as well) 18:00 would be 6pm for them, which would be 10AM for us. That's a stretch for me as well since I like to sleep in a little on the weekends. I could be up though probably.

If you want to start at 18:00gmt time that would be no problem for me. If I have this correct people in Pacific Standerd Time that is 11:00 am not 10:00am?

Last edited:
Seeing as how were minus8 (-8) I think it'll be early in the morning for me and you Lefty

Yo Fresh, I’ve heard you mention in the past how your up watching the F1 races and that is usually something that happens at 4 or 5 in the morning PST, then you reference my time schedule like my issues have to do w/ waking up …. lol. I know that getting up at all times of the morning to take care a new born can really mess w/ your head but man your all over the board. FYI I’m always up early in the morning because I work every day … lol You need something consistent in your schedule and it could start w/ the race schedule here at the forum. :)

What? I said I like to sleep in on the weekends. I didn't say you did. I saw that you have things you need to do wheeling your mom around. I said i wasn't up that early on the weekends. I've had 3 kids so far, waking up all hours of the night isn't that big of a deal anymore. I'm not very old, only 27 so i still have the energy to do that and be up late but still wake up early. But sunday theres no reason to wake up early especially if it is an F1 weekend. Usually I won't stay up til 4 or 5 to watch a race, i'll dvr it and watch it in the morning. I would have been on this race schedule thing of you guys for a while if it weren't for watching F1 in the morning. It's funny how you say i need something consistent but you were asking about the times. That's the only thing I replied to you for. I used to live on the east coast, and for a while there i was getting up at 8am here because i usually woke up at 11am when i lived over there. I'm a late night person, usually, so i revolve my schedule around that fact. 8 hours sleep from 2am means i'm up at 10, like now

Last edited:
I don't think I can make it today. Unfortunately Little is struggling in school and I have to morph into SUPER TUTER and rescue his scholastic endeavors.

I was going to race but seeing as how i woke up extra late, i didn't make it! I stayed up late to watch F1, only to watch massa break hamilton's front right suspension! grr. I was pulling for him too. Oh well.

I know I was on Sunday in fact at the same time as you and so were about 3 other people waiting to race, I don't know why anybody didn't start the race or at the very least say something about not having it.

So I guess this weekend were running the same combo? Since no one raced? I'll be there but damn the races are early for me. I like to sleep in a little on the weekends, especially sunday! I'll just have to see if I can extract more out of the M3's. Currently sitting on 1:22's around Silverstone INT. with the E36, and ~7:06 around Nurb with the GT2.

Sorry from everyone for the last week, I was not able to play.
But this week we can do the races!
As nobody played last week, we'll do the BMW weekend.

All of the contdownclocks are working now for all races.

Be prepared guys, tere will be hard battles this week :)

Stupid E36, that car doesn't handle right. I've gotta go back to the drawing board, again

wow, where did u find a race for the E36? LOL
but just keep practicing, but maybe it is better if you get the eE46 too because we'll use that one.....

wow, where did u find a race for the E36? LOL
but just keep practicing, but maybe it is better if you get the eE46 too because we'll use that one.....

I made a typo. I know which car it is. the last generation M3 not the one before! But yeah, practice is ok, just need to fix that oversteering tire spinning crap box!

For Shark's wish (as this will be his last race in endurance too) I've changed the e46 to the m1 stock. enjoy it!

Latest Posts

Back