NHL Season 2012-2013

• Thread starter Tzun
  • 993 comments
Are you actually saying Cooke should have been suspended? I know you're a Bruins fan, but come on :lol:

It's still far from over (game and series), but things look rather bleak for the Penguins. Bad couple games here and there might not be time to.get it going.

He should be suspended for life. Savard, Karlsson... His gonna kill someone. How you feel when he gives Subban a concussion?

If you want to play that game Chara, Marchand, and Lucic should be banned for life for injuring Pacioretty, Salo, and Miller.

Cooke hasn't been a dirty player like that for 3 years. He's cleaned up his.act and plays similar to Marchand. I'm not a Cooke fan but you're talking about him as if it's still 2009. I also don't believe for a second that he intended to slice Karlsson's achilles heel. That would be nearly impossible to do on purpose.

Seems like you are a cooke fan. And what he did was not accidents like Chara. Lucic could have stoppes but not intentional.

Just enjoy hockey. And cindy diving again...

I'm not a Cooke fan, but I also don't have the same opinion as 3 years ago. I agree what he did to Savard was terrible, but that isn't his game anymore.

I'm not going to argue about the Bruins vs Cooke thing any more because it's clear there'll be an excuse every time a Bruin puts someones career in jeopardy.

Also. Miller playing 100%, Pacioretty playing 100%, Salo playing 100%. Savard? Not playing -100%.

Go Blackhawks :sly:

Also, just out of curiosity, how did you guys become Bruins fans? And as for Marina, how did a Brit become a hockey fan in the first place? :lol:

So the year was 1924 no just kidding. So in 2004-2005 i really started watching hockey and my home country league SM-League. And i allways loved the not-finnish goalies (dont know why just did), and i spotted the best of them all, Tim freakin Thomas. So i did my research and saw he played for the Bruins, and i liked the Bruins. But after the 04-05 and 15 shutouts in 54 games he went back to Boston. So Thomas is the reason. Even my dogs name is Thomas :) just felt like mentioning it :P

Go Blackhawks :sly:

Also, just out of curiosity, how did you guys become Bruins fans? And as for Marina, how did a Brit become a hockey fan in the first place? :lol:

Bears eat Hawks too, jus' sayin' :sly: Anything but Kings winning it again.

I used to go to my 'local' ice rink to skate and ended up being offered a place on their youth team after playing recreational hockey almost every weekend. Unfortunately transport to and from practice sessions became way too expensive and time-consuming, so I had to pack it up after just over a season. I continued skating there for a couple of years, as well as watching many of the home teams (Swindon Phoenix/Lynx at the time, now Wildcats) games.

I became a Bruins fan (although more of a 'if I had to pick, I'd pick Bruins' than the passion that I have for them now) when our coach at the time brought in a Bruins jersey (Steve Shields) signed by Cam Neely and told us all about how great a player he was. To see the actual signature of an actual player (and not just any player) from the fabled National Hockey League was something that really amazed me.

That little bit of exposure to one of the greats really motivated me as a player, which also brought change in my life outside of hockey, and is something that I will always remember, in the form of this:

200px-Boston_Bruins.svg.png

Back