Leaderboard:
Noob: 10
Tzun: 9
Classic: 5
Marina: 4
Mule: 2

Same rules. Bruins in 5.

Last edited:
The NHL champs this season will be an Original Six team... but which? It will be the Boston Bruins vs. the Chicago Blackhawks for Lord Stanley's Cup.

Good luck to both teams, however long it takes to complete the series.

It is hard to believe that Boston and Chicago- two of the NHL's Original Six teams- have NEVER played each other for the Stanley Cup until this season. It always confounds me how sports teams with so much history never have met under certain circumstances until recently.

Game 1 of the Stanley Cup Finals begins in mere moments. Good luck to both teams.

Those three guys? Again?! No just kidding :D Id take Lucic-Krejci-Horton line over any other line, any day.

What a shot from Saad. Also, credit where credit's due, same goes for Lucic's 2nd goal.

GOD ******* DAMMIT!! CMON!! Get a goal!!! JESUS!

Jagr scores gamewinner, you heard it here first.

Stop the icings!!!

Last edited:
Jesus Boychuk has a cannon.

Lol the Bruins can't buy a goal here.

Last edited:
I chose a heck of a time to watch my first hockey game in its entirety, this is a marathon if I ever saw one. I just wanna go to bed, the Blackhawks should have scored quite a few times this period.

And that shot off the post and rebound right at the end of the period, if the Blackhawks don't win they've squandered a bunch of help.

I love the usage of "The Ice People" instead of maintenance crew.:lol:👍

Edit: Hawks win game 1!!!

Yes! I can go to bed happy!

What a game though, that game was better than the whole Pittsburgh series. Granted, this was nearly two games in one :P

......................…………………………………

Oh shush, you just swept the ECF after rolling over the Rangers.

MarinaDiamandis
Finally. Guess I better get ready for work :P

How's that for dedication?!

#becauseitsthecup

That's amazing that you guys were up watching :lol:. I have Bruins fan friends who went to bed, it's only 1AM here!

Back