NHL Season 2012-2013

• Thread starter Tzun
  • 993 comments
"Flyers, Jackets discussing possible Nash deal"
Why would Philly even consider trading for Nash. They don't need him and to acquire him they would have to give a lot up.

Capgeek says that Detroit have 20+mill cap space. They can fit Parise, Suter and Semin there. Holy ****. What if Detroit gets atleast two of those. Off course Suter is not Lidström but he is better than Stuart. Datsyuk and Semin in the same line?

Suter now is better than Lidstrom had been the last couple years.

What is Caps d-man Mike Greens contract status?

I think he's RFA.

Montreal picked up Colby Armstrong :/
Hes easily prone to injuries. It seemed as if he was always injured while on the Leafs. He is good though, sad to see him leave.

Jonas Gustavsson just signed a two-year, $3 million contract with the Red Wings. Looks like the Jets couldn't land a deal.

EDIT: Dallas just signed Ray Whitney. Not good for the Coyotes.

Last edited:
Avs signed PA Parenteu for 4-year 16mill deal.

Kings resigned Penner for 1-year.

Sens trade Foligno to the Jackets for Marc Methot.

Jordin Tootoo - Red Wings.

Sami Salo - Tampa Bay.

Jay McClement - Toronto.

Last edited:
Price signs, 6 years, 39M, 6.5M cap hit.

I'm happy, fair value for team and player.

Jets sign C Olli Jokinen for 2-years 9mill. Good 2nd, 3rd liner. Radulov back to KHL. That guy is a real bastard.

Meh, I understand why he left. He's getting 9M per year out there, and he's playing at home. I know if I had to decide between 5M in Russia and 9M at home in Canada, I'd pick home every time.

Last edited:
I know but he got drafted went to Russia came to NHL to try to win the Cup failed back home. Wondering if he tries again.

Colorados starting to look very good and young. They just signed Erik Johnson for 4-years with 3.75 cap (really low for him). Thy got Duchene for 2-years with 3.5 cap hit well Statsny is getting over 7 per year (over-payment) they got Landy with the rookie contract for 2-years. They lost McClement to Leafs and they need to sign O'Reilly i think.

Last edited:
Clytius
Dallas just signed with the Star. Wow, did not see that coming.

I think your looking for Jagr signed with the Dallas Stars. :lol:

Big signing, I like the moves Dallas has made. They got younger and then brought in two short term veterans to bring them along.

Parise will sign with the Wild this is 55% sure he just landed well not him but you know what i mean plane where he was landed at Minneapolis. Maybe he is making preparations in there buying a house and all that. Philly have offered to both Parise and Suter over a 100 million dollar contracts.

Last edited:
Clytius
Suter and Parise just signed with the WILD!

Suter signed for 13 years, DAMN

I feek really sad now i wanted them to go some where more interesting. **** you Parise and Suter. Now im waiting for Nash to get traded.

I think its really interesting. I love it when teams like the Stars and now the Wild, who did poorly last season and missed the playoffs, get good players. They are actual playoff contenders now. If Only the Leafs would do something :indiff:

As for Nash, it seems like he will play for the Jackets again next season. They are asking for too much and they just can't decide.

Im really really pissed i hope Wild trades both of them! Dor **** sake!! You have no idea how pissed i am!! ****ING WILD! GO TO HELL! I hope they suck!! Well two players wont give them playoffs. Suter can play 60min per game. Wild to make playoffs, Suter needs to play 30-35min per game, Parise and Koivu 25-30min per game and because of that they are exhaisted and theu will get swept. Allmost forgot Bäckström needs to play 70-75 games if Harding gets injured. I think they should play Harding more than Bäckström.

It was petty obvious Parise was going to sign with them. As for Suter, that was unexpected. Why you mad for? It is because they didn't end up in Boston?

Last edited:
Clytius
It was petty obvious Parise was going to sign with them. As for Suter, that was unexpected. Why mad for? It is because they didn't end up in Boston?

No, i just cant stand the Wild. Off course i wanted to see Suter in the Boston uniform but no cap space.

[Edit]: Allmost forgot 7.5mill cap hit. They use nearly 30mill in 4! players! Wtf?! (Koivu, Heatley, Suter and Parise)

Last edited:
Is there any team other than Boston or star player that doesn't play for Boston that you don't hate?

Heatley's contract expires in 2 years and Bouchards next year which is $10 in cap space within 2 years plus the cap is at $70+ million.

I'm scared for the Canucks now. I think this is possibly our last true run at things and maybe the year after. Then they should really be looking to the future. The Oilers are going to be the next Pittsburgh Penguins when all the talent develops. The Wild I don't think are there yet but they have some fantastic prospects on the blue line and in their 3rd and 4th lines.

The Wild now have a top line of Parise Koivu and Heatley... Yikes. Koivu is one of the more underrated players out there. He has always been stuck in a defense first system and with crappy wingers but that all just changed. Dare I say it might be an exciting game when the Canucks play them.

And who could hate the Wild? They are in our division and we don't hate them. They never piss anybody off, no controversial players, no whining, and not a lot of playoff appearances to develop rivalries...

Oh and I also heard on the radio today that they both got $10 million in signing bonuses... I don't imagine the owner is sleeping well tonight.

Back