Nicknamealguem's Photomode Gallery | Catharsis

Thanks. :cheers:

Now for a new update, a bunch of old shots all edited into a set, broken pieces, because, they are all like broken pieces of something. They are all leftovers of competition entries edited with my new editing style. Enjoy.

- Click on each thumbnail to view full size -
- Click on the update title for music videoclip -

Last edited:
Lovely update Nicknamealguem, I love how you've not gone overboard with the contrast, setting a nice, soft look. :drool:👍

Very artistic and clean! Good GT5 art right there ;)!

Thanks. :)

SVX
Lovely update Nicknamealguem, I love how you've not gone overboard with the contrast, setting a nice, soft look. :drool:👍

:D I loved full and heavy contrast in GT4 but somehow, it doesn't look right in GT5. 👍

New update will be here soon. I already have more three sets with images already edited with a bunch of old images. Just need to find a song to company it. Want to start releasing it soon to start new work with new shots. :D

Great works, Luis! :drool:👍

If only the "Click to Enlarge" wasn't there, I wouldn't look weird. :odd:

:lol: Thanks

All shots are amazing :drool: :drool: :drool:
Last shot is the most favorite from this set. Fantastic work ! 👍

Thanks for stopping by. 👍

Woah! That's an awesome update. :drool: The avatar shot is probably the best I've ever seen. :bowdown:

:D Thank you so much, it was a supposed entry for a week of the Secret Santa, but didn't managed to submit in time. :(

The pictures looks very seamless! Great editing!

Thanks 👍

Last edited:
Great works, Luis! :drool:👍

If only the "Click to Enlarge" wasn't there, I wouldn't look weird. :odd:

Thanks again guys. All thanks are in post #124. ;)

New update, still with old images. Enjoy.

- Click on the update title for music videoclip -

Last edited:
Oh, wow! That's just amazing. Absolutely love the colors in the set, and the composition, and the reflections, and pretty much everything else.:D
:drool::drool::drool:

Awesome, simply awesome. #1 makes the 500 look wider than it really is. #2 is really good too; it reminded me of those 'Stancenation' pictures.

Oh, wow! That's just amazing. Absolutely love the colors in the set, and the composition, and the reflections, and pretty much everything else.:D
:drool::drool::drool:

Thanks, glad you liked it. :embarrassed:

Very nice edits. Loving the tones! Good job 👍

Thanks. :)

SVX
Awesome, simply awesome. #1 makes the 500 look wider than it really is. #2 is really good too; it reminded me of those 'Stancenation' pictures.

Stance 500? Great idea. 💡

Amazing set :drool:. Good job mate :)👍

Thanks. 👍

Cool set :).

:cheers:

The latest set is looking good; I really like the tones. ;)

Thanks for dropping by. :D

Very great editing. I'm lovin' the 1st & 2nd shots :drool:

Thanks. More is to come. :D

Ohh man, I really have to check in here more often! Awesome pictures again! :drool:👍

Thanks mate. ;)

Last edited:
Thanks again guys. New update with some purple leftovers. Enjoy. :)

- Click on the update artist name for music videoclip -

Last edited:
Nnnnnice.👍
The shots are great, and I also like the big-preview-pic-mix-with-links-thing very much.
I mean, you're not the only one who does that on GTP, but your style of those... uhm... things definitely stands out. In fact I'm even thinking of trying to make one of those myself.

Incredibly good update Nicknamealguem, I especially love the last two. :drool:👍

Hey everyone.

Just to let you all know, new updates are on the makings. Unfortunately, I don't have PS3-GT5 anymore, as my brother moved away and he took the PS3 (since it was his), so no more competition entering for me. I managed to took some pictures before he moved away and I still have some old pictures so I have some material for some updates. But before I start with the updates, I really have to do a facelift and repair all the broken links.

Also, I didn't managed to say thank you to everyone who commented on my latest (July :scared:) update.

Thank you everyone for the support and stay tuned for more.

Hey all, it's done! Some new panels through out the gallery, broken links are now fixed, new avatar and new update. Enjoy. :)

- Click on the update artist name for music videoclip -​

Last edited:
Back