Nicknamealguem's Photomode Gallery | Catharsis

Love the lighting in the first picture, the toning found in the second one, the flawless road blur in the third one and, last but not least, the effects you added to the fourth picture. Excellent set. 👍

Great job Luis - love the artistic feel to the pics, and fantastic layout as well. Excellent work! 👍
Thank you, glad you liked it. :)

Fantastic update ! Love them all, especially this one :drool: :drool: :drool:
:D Thank you!
Love the lighting in the first picture, the toning found in the second one, the flawless road blur in the third one and, last but not least, the effects you added to the fourth picture. Excellent set. 👍
Thank you for the in depth comment. :)
Nice work on this set! I need to drive this car sometime.
It's a really good and fun car to drive and on top of that, I think it's gorgeous. 👍

_____
Had a little problem with this panel, should be fixed now. :)

Presentation must've been a pain in the ass, but very great job with it.
As for the set, the toning work is great, and like others have said, the artistic feel to the images are great! 👍

Beautiful set, although there is a bit of banding in the third photo (being a bit picky here :P). I also like the design you use for each set very artistic :)👍.

Btw if you run out of photos, you can always check out this post

Nice artistic layout and well done shots. ;)👍
Thank you. :)

the 4th shot is splendid! Nice presentation as well 👍

Thanks, it's my personal favourite as well. :D

Yay, you're back.
Fanastic presentation of your artistic work.

I like it a lot! 👍
:D Thanks, it's nothing special, really :embarrassed:

No more to say. Great job 👍
Thanks. 👍

I like the first and last shot! Great work, Luis! 👍
Thank you for the comment. :)

Presentation must've been a pain in the ass, but very great job with it.
As for the set, the toning work is great, and like others have said, the artistic feel to the images are great! 👍

Not really, it was a quick 5 minutes job, since I used my standard panel layout. When I do one from the scratch, that is a pain. :lol: But thanks. :D

Beautiful set, although there is a bit of banding in the third photo (being a bit picky here :P). I also like the design you use for each set very artistic :)👍.

Btw if you run out of photos, you can always check out this post
Yeah, I know, I am a bit embarrassed to say I was a bit lazy on fixing that, so I just smudged a little. Thanks for the comment and for the suggestion. 👍

Hey guys, just a quick update. I decided to do this while I worked on my new update. I can say it's kind of a reject from it. Hope you enjoy

- Click on the picture for full-size -​

Another +1 ;)
Original approach, well executed. I also prefer the late afternoon mood. In the Early morning one the green and the blue don't blend well, on the other hand the mix is more harmonious in the warm one.
Nice job mate :)

Love the cool toning on the morning time. It's just like i can feel the real cold in that forest circuit. With that fog. It's and feel real, since the track is in a forest. Nicely done Nick. :drool:

GPR
Interesting, I quite like the colours. Kind of dreamy in a way.
Thanks. That was the effect I was trying to achieve, specially in the early morning part. :D

^+1.. I love the mood tone of late afternoon

Thanks. :)

Another +1 ;)
Original approach, well executed. I also prefer the late afternoon mood. In the Early morning one the green and the blue don't blend well, on the other hand the mix is more harmonious in the warm one.
Nice job mate :)
Thanks and a totally see what you mean. But glad you liked it. :)

Pretty interesting. Love the toning in this one; simple yet effective. ;)

Thank you. :)

The late afternoon part looks and feels real! :drool:👍

:embarrassed: Thanks. 👍

Love the cool toning on the morning time. It's just like i can feel the real cold in that forest circuit. With that fog. It's and feel real, since the track is in a forest. Nicely done Nick. :drool:

Thanks, like I said to GPR, that was the effect I was trying to achieve. Glad I managed to transmit it. :D

Like others have said, the mood in the late afternoon is well portrayed and nicely done all around.

Also love the first and third shots of the Lancer set.

I like the overall layout and idea.
Thanks Jamie. 👍

Love de toning on late afternoon.

Introducing a set of afternoon or morning ?
Thanks. :) Not really, I was kind of messing with some settings in Camera Raw and found how different the same shot can look with different tonalities, the bluish tones of an early morning and the red tones of lat afternoon. But my next set will be on that location. ;)

Awesome! Love the idea and the execution. 👍 :)
Thanks. :D
Like others have said, the mood in the late afternoon is well portrayed and nicely done all around.

Also love the first and third shots of the Lancer set.
Thanks. :D

Well, here is my new set, on the same track as the morning/afternoon edit, based on the song Catharsis by the band Skyharbor (ft. the awesome singer, Daniel Tompkins). I tried to do a panorama shot for this one. Enjoy.

- Click on each thumbnail to view full size -
- Click on the update artist name for music videoclip -

Ahhh yes.. a blue Esprit - always a winner. 👍 👍 Great set and I love that panorama. :)

Very sweet set with nice angle and great toning 👍
My fav' is the fourth, "Home again",
(remind me another song for my part, not really the same style btw ;) )

Great set. Love the car and location combination. The panorama looks great, but it would be even better if it wasn't for the few odd-looking transitions with regard to the crash barrier.

Favorite of the set is Catharsis. I've always had a soft spot for well-done photos from that angle, and that's certainly more than well-done.

Latest Posts

Back