ferrari_chris fcOnTheWeb.com Premium Messages 4,728 Messages ferrari_chris Aug 25, 2005 #2 Not my size, sorry. What's all that about the shirt and the eye-toy? Sounds like a load of horse manurer to me...
Not my size, sorry. What's all that about the shirt and the eye-toy? Sounds like a load of horse manurer to me...
Crash I wish somebody would have told me Premium Messages 6,033 Puget Sound Messages Crash852 Aug 25, 2005 #3 Hey, those sizes actually fit me! Would be nice to win it, but I don't have Eyetoy, so i wouldn't unlock that "special" Nike car anyway.
Hey, those sizes actually fit me! Would be nice to win it, but I don't have Eyetoy, so i wouldn't unlock that "special" Nike car anyway.
Valkendorm Messages 189 Montreal, Quebec, Canada Messages Valkendorm Messages Valkendorm Aug 25, 2005 #4 The Eye Toy is only needed to read the pattern on the shirt to unlock the Nike 2022. About the car, you'll win it a total of two times through the game. I wonder if they accept photoshop enhanced entries.
The Eye Toy is only needed to read the pattern on the shirt to unlock the Nike 2022. About the car, you'll win it a total of two times through the game. I wonder if they accept photoshop enhanced entries.
Touring Mars ツーリング マルス Staff Emeritus Messages 31,354 Edinburgh Messages GTP_Mars Aug 25, 2005 #5 There is a thread about this here:- https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=54732&highlight=nike
There is a thread about this here:- https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=54732&highlight=nike