Nissan GTR LM Nismo Confirmed for GT Academy Final!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter fortbo
  • 1,506 comments
  • 153,244 views
Still better than Pastor Maldonado.


Nissan still have a space left for drivers to participate. Sutil is the allegedly one of them.
And there's an appropriate sub-forum where it is better suited to be discussed.
 
No, it really doesn't. Who drives the car in real life has no relevance to a virtual version appearing in a video game.
 
Posted this in the motorsport section, but this is awesome-

nismo1-final-small.png


nismo2-i-1.png


link here- http://www.jamesgibsonphotography.co.uk/?p=562
Heres a new one from James Gibson

Someone mentioned the R89-

nismo2version-2final-1-wm-small.png

Edit: put it in spoiler tags for slow browsers
I meant the current GTR LM not having Calsonic sponsorship.

There's the team in Super GT running it:

1398310400_1402146765.jpg


I guess that might not be major enough?

.............Actually, those headlights aren't too bad looking. Hey, who knew, it is sorta growing on me.
Go complain to these people too then.

These posts were taken from the last page only by the way.
 
No I don't think so, but the Le Mans thread is where it should go.
 
I'd love to see the cars most driven data when this debuts. We'll surely have to win it doing a hot lap of La Sarthe.
 

Alright, what did they change or do ?, because those photos actually make the LMP look way, way more attractive than anything I've seen of it in the past, to the point I'd almost play GT6 again.
I want to say the vehicles ride-height has been altered or something, I don't see the fender-gap I remember being on the FF GT-R.
 
So I asked Steve Doherty about the car on Instagram, and he said that he is not sure when they are putting it in if that means anything. 👍
 
could we be getting the car tomorrow on the 31st or at the Le Mans testing?
 
could we be getting the car tomorrow on the 31st or at the Le Mans testing?
Errr what makes you think that?
 
Could we be getting the car tomorrow on the 31st or at the Le Mans testing?
What makes you think the 31st is a possibility? I reckon we will see it no sooner than the week of 24h du Mans.
 

I would go ape if that happened.

Also, is that Sebring? I don't know what corner that is, but it looks very much like Sebring.
 
@fortbo @RACECAR Its on a Thursday. Usually the update cycle is Tuesday (x2), Wenesday, Thursday (x2). I'm not saying that the car is coming then, so my post is irrelevant to the topic.
 
Also the Seasonals for the current VGTs ends on the 15th
 
Just a question, but how come we don't get all of the GT Academy cars? Like the Altima race car and the Juke for example.
 
I would go ape if that happened.

Also, is that Sebring? I don't know what corner that is, but it looks very much like Sebring.
Yeah, it's Sebring.
 
It could be a seasonal around the time of Le Mans like they did with the Daytona 24hr maybe?
 
Errr what makes you think that?

Searching to recall a thread if the GT-R LMP1. was going to be in the latest update toward the end of this month or Le Mans
 
Back