Nissan GTR LM Nismo Confirmed for GT Academy Final!!!

• Thread starter fortbo
  • 1,506 comments
They follow PD philosophy how to spend millions with zero effect.

With all due respect, super, how do you know that the car will fail so badly? It is not like you or anyone else has seen the car racing yet. You can't make those sort of assumptions without seeing the car in action first, I'm afraid. Just because the ZEOD\Deltawing projects had issues does not necessarily mean that this car will fail as well.

Let me give you a very good example; Audi. When they first started, they did not win the Le Mans race. Would that make them a failure as well? No, because Audi kept improving their car and soon, they won their first race. And the rest, as they say, is history. No car brand can win races right from the start. And calling it a failure without seeing the car in an actual race is not correct.

Last edited:
With all due respect, super, how do you know that the car will fail so badly? It is not like you or anyone else has seen the car racing yet. You can't make those sort of assumptions without seeing the car in action first, I'm afraid. Just because the ZEOD\Deltawing projects had issues does not necessarily mean that this car will fail as well.

Let me give you a very good example; Audi. When they first started, they did not win the Le Mans race. Would that make them a failure as well? No, because Audi kept improving their car and soon, they won their first race. And the rest, as they say, is history. No car brand can win races right from the start. And calling it a failure without seeing the car in an actual race is not correct.

GT-R LMP1 probably front engine,four wheel drive,losing conception from the beginning.
I see only huge understeer,this year Nissan will bring next gen GT-R and this exercise is by this reason.

GT-R LMP1 probably front engine,four wheel drive,losing conception from the beginning.
I see only huge understeer,this year Nissan will bring next gen GT-R and this exercise is by this reason.

Thing is, you say "probably". The project has been kept in secret for a while now, and no one but Nissan really knows what the car is going to be. Until it is revealed, we only have rumors and guesses to go by, and there is no certainty as to how will Nissan undertake this project. Perhaps it's wiser to hold that thought until you see the car, then you can verify your opinion.

Last edited:
Thing is, you say "probably". The project has been kept in secret for a while now, and no one but Nissan really know what the car is going to be. Until it is revealed, we only have rumors and guesses to go by, and there is no certain as to how will Nissan undertake this project. Perhaps it's wiser to hold that thought until you see the car, then you can verify your opinion.
👍

In GT 6 will be GT-R LMP1 SUPER ARCADE NISMO race car
A VGT car is specifically a Concept Car created for the game, this Nismo LMP car is a real thing that's happening, that will race in real life, not just this videogame.

People on this forum rag on PD every time they release a Vision GT model into the ongoing expansion of the game because they didn't add "X car they want now instead". And now people like you are ragging on them because they're adding a real LMP car.

Last edited:
2-vtGOmuC.jpg

3q8n2l.jpg

No idea who got that picture, but he might get sniped for sneaking that out. Doesn't appear to be the front-engined car as first mentioned.

Where's this at?

Circuit Of The Americas.

Looking at it, very difficult to tell. That pic sure makes it look that way but at the same time, that fence doesn't help at all in having a clear look at it.

Back