Nissan Skyline-GTR (R32, R33, R34) Non-racing Car Super Lap: Autumn Ring

• Thread starter JogoAsobi
  • 152 comments
3x now after I exit race my PS3 freezes and then hard crashes. I get the "not shut off properly" msg then it "restores corrupted files" for ten minutes. Boooo!

Shelby seasonal went without a hitch.

Maybe it's allowed here to be used like scramble boost is used on a lot of boost controllers that are often put in many GTR's?

I've only used nitrous on the single player Route X race before now and it does add a little extra fun for me. Still won't use it online but I think it will add a new variable to this TT.

If anything I'm happy PD is mixing up the TT's a bit. The last few weeks have been the best since they started IMO.

Ah, I see. Well, you learn something new every day I guess. 👍

Seeing mostly R32 V Spec II at the top. Tried R34 V Spec II Nur... Didn't care for it on this track.

I ended up flat flooring the R32, fully adjustable suspension (no changes... yet :D) 5speed trans, all power upgrades except turbo or engine tuning, full weight reduction.. custom wing at 35. power limited down to about 90% to meet requirements.

Cracked 1:23.9xx w/ flat floor, 1:24.6xx without.

Being a tight track with few long straights, the grip/high end speed trade off of flat floor seems to actually help on this TT.

Still need to try an R33.

Was pretty bummed the Nismo models weren't allowed, have a hunch the r32 s-tune would SLAY on this! :cheers:

Is this the week of insanely long car name seasonals (Land Rover Range Rover Evoque Coupe Dynamic '13, and most of the Skylines)? Sorry, more of a personal problem LOL!

XS
Is this the week of insanely long car name seasonals (Land Rover Range Rover Evoque Coupe Dynamic '13, and most of the Skylines)? Sorry, more of a personal problem LOL!
I feel for you. I can see your going to have a tired keyboard at the end of this week. On another note. I have a few race cars recently added to my garage and unused FITT entry cars. No rush to get them on your database, just thought id let you know for when you have time. Thanks

I see you @Doodle I expected the R34 to be up top. Hope I didn't spoil it. For once I'm close by at #30, improving and so much room for more but it takes some more time.

1:18.018 with the M-Spec Nür '02. Was gonna be a mid 17 but I ran out of NOS on the last turn. :lol:

Edit: 1:17.555. Now let's try to tune that suspension.

Last edited:
I set a 1:21.7xx last night...then discovered NOS was allowed :banghead: Looking forward to seeing what I can do with full regs

Kinda, yeah. I'm gonna be pushing for a win at this one. My first and so far, only win was at Autumn Ring.

I told DHolland to have a go. He's struggling to get a feel for it at the moment. :P

r34Autumn Ring_1.jpg

Haus of flying Daggers

Car:
Nissan Skyline GT-R (R34) '00
Wheel / Joypad: PS3 controller
Power:
453 BHP @ 7600 Rpm / 52.1 kgfm @ 4800 Rpm
Weight:
1305 kg
Performance Points:
529 PP
Tires:
SH
Weight Distribution: 52:48

Suspension :
(Height-Adjustable, Fully-Customisable Suspension)

Ride Height: Front: 120 Rear: 100
Spring Rate: Front: 5.62 kg Rear: 5.63 kg
Dampers (Compression):
Front: 3 Rear: 5
Dampers (Extension)
: Front: 3 Rear: 5
Anti-Roll Bars: Front: 3 Rear: 5
Camber Angle (-)
: Front: 0.0° Rear: 0.0°
Toe Angle: Front: 0.08° Rear: 0.00°

Brakes:
Standard F: 5 R: 5

Drivetrain:
(Fully Customisable Transmission)

Set final to 3.450
Set max to 124
Set in sequence (6-5-4-3-2-1)
Set final to 3.200

Speed: 124 mph

1:
2:
3:
4:
5:
6: 1.400

Final:

Differential Gear:
Fully Customisable Mechanical Limited-Slip Diff

Initial Torque:
F= 14 R= 17
Acceleration Sensitivity:
F= 28 R= 46
Braking Sensitivity:
F= 14 R= 28
Torque Distributing Centre Differential: 40:60

Clutch & Flywheel:
Twin-Plate
Propeller Shaft: Carbon

Power

Oil Change:
No
Power Limiter: 100%
Engine Tuning: Standard
Computer:
Standard
Exhaust:
Standard
Exhaust Manifold: Standard
Catalytic Converter:
Standard
Intake Tuning:
Standard
Turbo Kit: Stage:
High-RPM
Nitrous Oxide (N2O): No

Body

Body Rigidity Improvement:
No
Downforce: R = 80
Weight Reduction:
Stage 3
Bonnet: Carbon
Windows:
Weight Reduction
Ballast:
73kg
Ballast position: 50

Ran a 1:19.002 for me so in the right hands I'm sure it could go much faster

I feel exactly the same way about Nitro as many feel about SRF. Good for somewhere else but not here.
Guess that like Cargo I'm going to have to learn how to use it now, bummer.

1:17.406. 8 tenths ahead of P2. :lol: I'm gonna go play Grand Theft Auto now. :)
Looks like they've copied your choice of car doods :lol: I see that TRL_Beau is using 2 accounts in the top 10 aswell, although he may be saving credits with the car switch.

I enjoyed this one. Tried it with a fully tuned R32 to begin with; ended up still being 1 second off the gold time. Then I bought an R34 Spec II Nur, did stage 1 weight reduction and stuck a turbo on it: immediately went faster than my time in the R32. And there was me thinking all the Skylines would be the same! :lol:

Last edited:
Thanks for tune Dolhaus. :)
first time I have ever been in top 25 (Albeit not for long )
But thanks anyway nice tune.
:cheers:

Well done mate :bowdown: i'm gunna have fun chasing that time down :) it is a good feeling being up there :D i was over the moon when i finished 59th on the tesla one.......you can do it 👍

Lol:lol::lol::lol: can all you European and Americas drivers please go back to bed ;)
and let me at least stay top 100 for a little bit longer :sly:
This TT is :crazy::crazy: with the Nitro being used
love the combo though.
:cheers:

edit - public Holiday here in Australia, working day elsewhere so maybe I have another 8 hrs grace :lol::lol:

Double Edit - Not you cargoratt, I want your tune :):lol::lol:

Last edited:
Back