Nissan Skyline-GTR (R32, R33, R34) Non-racing Car Super Lap: Autumn Ring

• Thread starter JogoAsobi
  • 152 comments
Nice tune dolhaus, got into mid 600's with everything off apart from abs 1, and i changed torque distribution to 46:54, no nitro, i use ds3 n a average driver :cheers: :D

Thanks for sharing 👍

Last edited:
I'm around 1.21.6..something , not bad given that it was a 'justforfun' try this afternoon. My aim as usual is getting as close as possible to nowcontrol :cool: ( mission impossible :banghead: )

This is the one lap wonder event, as the nitro lasts only for one lap.:dunce: Runs out dry towards the end if you use it at the wrong time. Save it for long straights only, try to deplete your nitro to 0 just when you cross the finish line.

I now understand what those modern F1 drivers must deal with - always press KERS boost button whenever opportunity arrives.:bowdown:

Driven for 100km and managed to get high 1:18.5s, 16th, that'll do for me and I'm outa here. I don't like having have to press a restart button after every single lap just to top up nitro.

1:23.65 on my R32 with NOS. Still can do better if I try more.

Just after a corner, on low gears.

Do you want to show a better time in this one, or not?[/quote]

Don't poke snakes with sticks. ;) The guy could take you to school on the short bus if he wanted to, be careful what you wish for. :sly:

The best i can do without nitro is 1:26.8 - Don't want to use this cheat.

Edit: 1.26.8 was my 3rd attempt, i got 1.23.975.

By the way, i didn't mean cheat, i ment i don't like the fact they've put it in a time trial! Nitro shouldn't be in a time trial.

I didn't use any tunes either.

Last edited:
Will you post this Setup on you Thread as you said in the op? ^^

I posted the replica, it will need to be downtuned to 530PP, best to use lower weight, use stock turbo, install 6 speed close ratio transmission, remove some power parts and adjust limiter. I left suspension and LSD intact, and it can go low 1:23s on 1st lap, no NOS.

The best i can do without nitro is 1:26.8 - Don't want to use this cheat.

Kindly do me a favor and go look up the word "cheat" and then come back here and honestly tell me that the use of NOS is a cheat here in this event. :) I happen to use nitro in this event and by calling it a cheat, you are effectively calling me, and everyone else that uses it, cheaters. I don't take kindly to being called a cheater. Come on down off of your pedestal and give it a try, no one will think any less of you, I promise. ;)

i dont understand is that the r34 m-spec is quicker than the V-spec 2002 i doing almost 1 second quicker everything on that car is the same but the m-spec 2002 got quicker exits around the corners my lap is 1:17.319 i cant seem to get a good tune i think i could do much quicker if i can get it 100% perfect i watch the guy in 1st and he seems to go very quick on the strights as he saves so much more NOS if i found out how he got that speed i should be able too maybe bet him

OK I paid the 100 grand for nitro, but how do you turn it on during the race? I'm using a DS3 (buttons).

evolution%20gtr%20nissan%20skyline.jpg

Love this track got a d2 win here back in gt5 wrs. Hope i can make top 100 by event close.
Great time doodle, good luck for the win.
Currently in mid 1'19s need to work out best ballast / power settings. Good fun round here though :)

Also hard to know when to shift, the turbo looses power at a certain point, but with nos i feel i want to rev higher. Not sure whats fastest yet.

Last edited:
Love this track got a d2 win here back in gt5 wrs. Hope i can make top 100 by event close.
Great time doodle, good luck for the win.
Currently in mid 1'19s need to work out best ballast / power settings. Good fun round here though :)

Also hard to know when to shift, the turbo looses power at a certain point, but with nos i feel i want to rev higher. Not sure whats fastest yet.
High RPM turbo is the best power mod, gives a very usable power band and doesn't need limiting

without NOS 1:21's and or below is possible.....i did and i'm fairly average, with NOS i'm not quite under 1:19
YES this average Joe Blow did it under 1:19 with 1:18.718 :) was gunna be faster but i ran out of magic gas on last turn :banghead:
Well done on the time Norm :)👍
As I have said before " you must have some relatives from another galaxy "
You are improving out of sight mate :cool:
:cheers:

Hello everybody.
I have just given a try to this interesting TT.

Here is my tune, but I think it can be improved.

Car: Nissan Skyline GT-R V.Spec II Nür (R34) '02
Tires: Sports Hard
Racing Suspension
Fully customizable gearbox
Fully customizable Limited Slip Differential
3-plate clutch
Carbon shaft
Central differential
Sports computer
Racing exhaust
ISO exhaust manifold
Sports catalytic converter
Intake manifold
Level 3 weight reduction
Carbon bonnet
Light glasses
Custom rear wing
Aero parts

Power went just at 530pp, no reduction needed.

Suspension:
Height: 110 / 110
Spring rate: 4.63 / 3.96
Compression: 4 / 4
Extension: 4 / 4
Anti-roll bars: 3 / 3
Brakes: 7 / 5
Camber: 0 / 0
Toe: 0.00 / 0.10

Gearbox:
Top speed 230 km/h (142.9 mph)
Final gear: 3,650
All other gears left untouched (setting the gears is a real nigthmare for me...)

Transmission:
LSD:
8 / 8
30 / 30
20 / 20
Center distribution differential: 40/60

No Nitrous Oxide used.
Controller: DS3

This gave me gold after 2 laps... 1:22.909 at the moment. And I'm far from being as good as many people here.
Do not hesitate to change things.

Last edited:
Back