nitto legends (out now) incl pics

  • Thread starter Thread starter godzilla_GTR
  • 389 comments
  • 71,882 views
Cool, that can also be done in V1.52, almost done with your ratios...
 
My ratio's? and great! But i gotta get 500 dollors now... lol
 
Are they for the begginning Teggy? yay! lol
 
Nope, but they're ratios will last all the way until you tune your teggy, they still make your slow teggy faster.
 
how do you make ratios tuneRVision?
 
I will play V1.52 with a Turbo civic with the same HP and NOS as your Teggy, then see the difference between ratios, then adjust them between the two games. Then the ratios will be done, as long as your teggy has turbo lag...
 
wouldn't the ratios be different tho?

Since the civic has a B16 motor and the integra has a B18C1 motor...

Also I believe the civic is lighter then the integra...
 
hhmm ye. Man i wish we could buy an adjustable gearbox for a 1off price of like 3-$5,000:(
 
Yeah you can. :) It will still make you run better, stock or fully modded.
 
ok Good good, but is it worth the 500 dollors to change it?
 
Yes. Worth every penny. Makes you have more speed, faster rolling starts, and never have to change it again.
 
Great, now again, I need to get 500dollors off the game :D This should be a long night considering I suck...
 
lol, i can give you $500 if you like?
 
Oh please! lol That'd be so great, your alarday my freind, I still have yet to figure out the freinds system.

Thanks!
 
godzilla_GTR Thank's for the pay! I was wondering where that $390 came from...
 
How ya'll do this **** to your cars? jeasus christ..
 
no problem tuner, looks like someone has been using a little to much nos lol. Id say you need some beeter valves.connecting rods and/or block
 
Yeah, but that happened when I bought some pistons. :banghead: It gave me a good 20HP gain though.
 
I know im never on but how do you make money? I go to the Tourneys and theres always an Evo which i cant beat...
 
Just keep racing, If you win the torney you get 600 dollors. Which is quite good. If you can hook up with a guy you know is just as fast as you, maybe you could race eachother for more than 30 a shot...
 
I got a good 8K from racing the computer today, and no connection errors or traffic. Just great, and godzilla, you are still online? :eek:
 
lol, what do you mean? msn or nitto? I havn't been on nitto today...?
 
lol, i alway's leave it online. Takes to long to starup when i turn it off, and i'm usually downloading:D
 
LoL, let me go brush my teeth. That Colgate from yesterday ain't going to last past 4AM. :indiff: When did they add CF hoods in V2? :confused:
 
lol, the 30th of last month in the update. look back a few pages and i said. Theres been one on my car since the update lol. It's only 8:18pm here lol. Got school tomorow:(
 
Ohh that blows... I hate school, it's so boring! I was a senoir and they was teaching me how to clap my damn hands. :mad::grumpy::irked:
 
Back