nitto legends (out now) incl pics

Yes.

Never give out your password. RULE #1!! Also don't do deals since all people do is scam.

You start out with a stock integra gsr (I wish it was a Type-R) and you have to struggle to make money, since you only get $420 in 6 drag races in beginners cup, including qualifying. Try getting the most expensive one of a certain part, like say camshafts, get the $998 one and not the others.Also I can give you ratios for more speed. :) Click and drag the gas pedal up and hold it to move, and press the up key for upshifting, but never downshift, trust me. Also don't install turbo first. Work on that engine. :) Try not to loose a race in the tourneys...

Sounds alright, you should stage as close to the bottom of the green space as possible, and go when the third yellow light turns on before green.

EDIT: Aim for 15.8's

na i run 15.7 stock.... shift at 8000rpm and no higher, you fall of the power band after 7900. What's your ingame name?

tunervision: Do you have any 9sec B18 ratios?i'm running 9.903 on stock ratios, valve bouncing 4th. I would make my own but it would cost about $12000+:(

i'm flipside84...

And yay! I won 30 dollors! my first cash to my name! hey, my engine lite is on, what do i do? sorry..

I'm not so sure about that, I only got ratios for like 12 second cars, maybe I will see what I can come up with, but changing ratios cost that much?!?! :eek: Also I make ratios to keep in the powerband through all gears. I'll see if I can get my friend Joe to help... Can't add a 6th gear like we used to...

EDIT: To Picc84 Did you downshift? You have to pay for the engine damages...

Cool, I would like to add that you should never rev your car at all then just start running full blast. You would loose traction, then the traction light would come up.

@ godzilla, I GOT A CUNNING PLAN!!! 💡 I can make a Turbo Civic in Nitto 1.52 and get you 5 gear ratios from it after I test it, but I wonder if nitto ratios are programmed the same as before. I hope so. :nervous:

Yea i lost like 1907410 times till I won the whole torney... I feel good about my little car... lol

EDIT: Going to bed, night ya'll... playing all day tomorrow...

:lol:

To godzilla_GTR: Sorry godzilla, just tested the turbo civic ratios vs my teggy ratios and they don't shift the same MPH, I will try to figure out what is the difference between them to get it right.

ok thanks guys myn is godzila_GTR@hotmail.com, ive added all of you:)

i should have an evo in 5days:)

if anyof you get another car you can buy my tegg for 14k:D

special gtp offer lol it runs 9.903 and is the fastest b18 powered car on there:)

Back