nitto legends (out now) incl pics

  • Thread starter Thread starter godzilla_GTR
  • 389 comments
  • 71,882 views
Yes.

Never give out your password. RULE #1!! Also don't do deals since all people do is scam.

You start out with a stock integra gsr (I wish it was a Type-R) and you have to struggle to make money, since you only get $420 in 6 drag races in beginners cup, including qualifying. Try getting the most expensive one of a certain part, like say camshafts, get the $998 one and not the others.Also I can give you ratios for more speed. :) Click and drag the gas pedal up and hold it to move, and press the up key for upshifting, but never downshift, trust me. Also don't install turbo first. Work on that engine. :) Try not to loose a race in the tourneys...
 
Thanks, and Ratios would be great...

Eh... I dont see a Beginners cup. Do i just join a room?! :S
 
You click Tournament Strip at the race track. Click the greenish one on the left.
 
I'm getting my ass handed to me by all these Acura's...
 
:lol: That takes some getting used to, you know the controls and shift points? Shift at redline or slightly past it.
 
i'm turning in 16.260 times, does that sound ok for stock? lol
Best: 16.024
 
Sounds alright, you should stage as close to the bottom of the green space as possible, and go when the third yellow light turns on before green.

EDIT: Aim for 15.8's
 
na i run 15.7 stock.... shift at 8000rpm and no higher, you fall of the power band after 7900. What's your ingame name?

tunervision: Do you have any 9sec B18 ratios?i'm running 9.903 on stock ratios, valve bouncing 4th. I would make my own but it would cost about $12000+:(
 
i'm flipside84...

And yay! I won 30 dollors! my first cash to my name! hey, my engine lite is on, what do i do? sorry..
 
I'm not so sure about that, I only got ratios for like 12 second cars, maybe I will see what I can come up with, but changing ratios cost that much?!?! :eek: Also I make ratios to keep in the powerband through all gears. I'll see if I can get my friend Joe to help... Can't add a 6th gear like we used to...

EDIT: To Picc84 Did you downshift? You have to pay for the engine damages...
 
no downshift, and i checked my damages screen, i'm all good?
 
If it doesn't say you have to pay for anything, then you are all good. Wow I never replied so fast before. Only 1 minute later.
 
Haha wow, hey TuneRVisioN i added you on MSN.
 
Cool, I would like to add that you should never rev your car at all then just start running full blast. You would loose traction, then the traction light would come up.

@ godzilla, I GOT A CUNNING PLAN!!! 💡 I can make a Turbo Civic in Nitto 1.52 and get you 5 gear ratios from it after I test it, but I wonder if nitto ratios are programmed the same as before. I hope so. :nervous:
 
I have made it to Semi's!

I WON THE TORNEY!!!!! ZOMGZ!
 
Cool, don't loose any race or you have to start over. You would have to do 6 races all over again just to make most of it up.
 
Yea i lost like 1907410 times till I won the whole torney... I feel good about my little car... lol


EDIT: Going to bed, night ya'll... playing all day tomorrow...
 
:lol:

To godzilla_GTR: Sorry godzilla, just tested the turbo civic ratios vs my teggy ratios and they don't shift the same MPH, I will try to figure out what is the difference between them to get it right.
 
it costs $500 each time you adjust a number in your ratios:(

What's your guys msn's?
 
ok thanks tuner:tup:
 
Nope, as I am on my father's computer, but I will be on in a second...
 
ok thanks guys myn is godzila_GTR@hotmail.com, ive added all of you:)

i should have an evo in 5days:)

if anyof you get another car you can buy my tegg for 14k:D

special gtp offer lol it runs 9.903 and is the fastest b18 powered car on there:)
 
Can anyone give me some cash or another car to get me started? lol if not i'll live...
 
godzilla, just curious. What is the HP of it? And what NOS shot you use?
 
it has 44xhp (i think 442) and 100shot nos with the 5lb bottle(lasts 2 1/2 runs lol) :D
 
Back