Im currently doing B-Spec Dream Car Championship and noticed the RX8 has NO engine sound. Is it a glitch? All I can hear is the whine of the Race Transmission, but no engine.
Im currently doing B-Spec Dream Car Championship and noticed the RX8 has NO engine sound. Is it a glitch? All I can hear is the whine of the Race Transmission, but no engine.
I downloaded a system update last night, and then the 1.08 patch.
I had tire noise absent in the first race I entered last night.
This is the first "glitch" I have encountered since the north american release date.
Tire noise returned for the next race, then was subdued for the 3rd... at that point I went to bed.
I've noticed this specifically several times. The RX8 has no engine noise. Just a faint gearbox whine that is barely even audible from outside of the car.
edit: Also, rotary engines do not 'whine.' I drive on every day.