No sound after updating to V1.06

  • Thread starter Thread starter franki
  • 7 comments
  • 2,434 views
Messages
20
Messages
vekkerklokke
Hi. I lost all sound in GT5 after updating to 1.06. I do get sound in ps3 menu so it have to be gt5 that is not working. Anyone else with this problem? an how to fix?

Edit: Never mind, the sound came back by itself:-/
 
Last edited:
Check your PS3's Sound Settings, thats all i can think of..
 
Turn off Dolby digital in PS3 settings (that did the trick for me)
 
Hi. I lost all sound in GT5 after updating to 1.06. I do get sound in ps3 menu so it have to be gt5 that is not working. Anyone else with this problem? an how to fix?

...

I lost all sound as well after the update.

I signed off, quit the game and turned off the PS3.

I then turned the PS3 back on and re-launched the game and the sound was fine.

I have no idea what the problem was.

Puzzled,
GTsail
 
same here...haven't restarted since I'm B spec grinding; hope it comes back.

edit: It came back after restart...
 
Last edited:
I'm getting this nearly every other time i start the game, have to keep quitting the game then turn off my PS3, and restart a few times for the sound to come back, i guess going by this thread that it's not a common problem, or there is no permanent solution...
 
I'm getting this nearly every other time i start the game, have to keep quitting the game then turn off my PS3, and restart a few times for the sound to come back, i guess going by this thread that it's not a common problem, or there is no permanent solution...

I know this is an old thread but anyone is else still experiencing this ? Happens to me all the time.
 
Back