No SRF Friends Group (link to list in OP)

IMO PD should make all unreal assists like SRF and AS result in a slower car, not a faster one.
That would solve this whole messy situation.
people who don't have the skill-set or the time, would use them to easily gold an event,
but competition for top times would be possible only without them.
And be sure it will be the same bunch of people up there in the top spots,
but we trying to reach them, would be doing something more meaningful than just spending our time on a video game.

Anyone joining this, please add me as well.

Please put "No SRF" in the msg for the add.

GTP_Sarkazmo

EDIT: Went over the thread and sent friend requests to everyone before me that showed interest in being a part of the list.

PS: Glad I've got a USB keyboard to connect to my PS3 as entering all those names would've taken forever with a controller.

Last edited:
Okay, I think I sent a request to everybody other than the ones that already sent a request to me. Thank SONY God for the Playstation App. :lol: If I missed you, please send a request my way with "no srf group" in the message.

I am definitely in. I will be adding you guys now.

I'm basically not doing any seasonals anymore as I'm a bit too bust with racing. ;)

Last edited:
Ok, just one more misson race and I can concentrate on the seasonals. I tried to gold the Ghia and Diablo events with stock cars but couldn't do it. It is way more fun with SRF off though.

I haven't any slot free in the friend list in my main profile :guilty: ..but with the PSN ID NXT_Type no problem 👍

IR

How many others on here are running second tags so they can post a SRF off time and a SRF on times?

Another reason the TT's should be SRF off only, I was hoping I left multitagging behind when I threw my xbox in the bin...

Last edited:
I always race without skid recovery force off as well no matter what I'm doing. You can add me on PSN EliteKilla29. I will add some of you as well. This should be interesting and fun.

Does everyone here have me on their friend list? Add me! PSN: SileightyCyrus

@Sum1s2pid That's what I scream at your blue line every time I'm trying to set a good time :P

All in good fun. On the plus side, adding people from this thread has given my competiveness a boost for putting extra effort in the time trials, which is a nice change of pace from getting spanked in an online buddy's GT500 room. So I got that going for me, which is nice.

Yessir, I'm really enjoying this. Whoever Kasabian is, you're unreal sometimes. It's very nice competing with similarly talented folks, especially considering I didn't have a lot of GT6 buddies on PSN...except for a certain over talented Canadian.

I used to just get gold and never try them again. Now I have times to chase with everyone I added here, its been more fun and more challenging. Thanks everyone!!!!!

Ok, I actually want to thank this thread for bringing SRF to my attention-
I had to turn it on to squeak by with a gold for that G37 event!

Beyond that, I've kept strictly to level one ABS (because reasons), and may end up posting back to this thread in the future.

Happy trails

What I think:
Cars in real life don't have srf shouldn't have this in the game.
Old cars don't have abs, even paddle shift, shouldn't have it in the game...
But if the option is there I'm gonna use the one allow me do the best lap in time trials or that give more driving pleasure.
I agree that's boring drive a GT3 car with srf on if it's not allowed in real life but if we have options let's use it the way we want. Freedom is priceless sometimes :P

What I think:
Cars in real life don't have srf shouldn't have this in the game.
Old cars don't have abs, even paddle shift, shouldn't have it in the game...
But if the option is there I'm gonna use the one allow me do the best lap in time trials or that give more driving pleasure.
I agree that's boring drive a GT3 car with srf on if it's not allowed in real life but if we have options let's use it the way we want. Freedom is priceless sometimes :P

By all means, use whatever available assists you want -- but you're missing the point of this thread, which is to find and add other people who would rather run the time trials without SRF.

By all means, use whatever available assists you want -- but you're missing the point of this thread, which is to find and add other people who would rather run the time trials without SRF.
Ok, You're right. Back to the thread should be interesting find a time trial with no srf. Mainly if the car was like a yellow bird.

Back