No SRF Friends Group (link to list in OP)

Alright I went through and added pretty much everyone. The Tesla was giving me headaches, I didn't even realize it was a wet track for a solid 10 laps. I'm an idiot. I've been working on a miata tune. Hoping I can 1:30.... maybe 1:29??? See you on the track!

Put comfort soft tires on the Tesla, if you haven't already. I am not a fan of electric cars so gold was my only goal on that one.

Hi everyone!, i'm not sure if i'm too late? :banghead: - but i'm very much interested in getting involved if that's cool? I'll be happy to send (or receive) FR's to/from anyone interested :)

Welcome Zulu :D

If you scroll through, most of us have our screen names listed somewhere within.

But that has me thinking: anyone want to compile a list of all known PSN handles, and give it to OP so he can change the first post?

Superb! - i'll start sending the FR's as soon as :cheers:

Here's the list aforementioned:

backslashnfourth
phil_75
dczaq429
nowcontrol
GTP_DeathStar
Johnnypenso
SilverFire41
wormy2012
Ryk_BRM - DS3
dpinho1975
bssmu
Sum1s2pid - 900° Wheel
hristo1027
TurambarMakart
Lewis_Hamilton_
yannagas
SileightyCyrus - 900° Wheel
Adriane
GTP_Sarkazmo
RawwStewage
pyrates2000 - 900° Wheel
NXT_Type
Sick_Cylinder
EliteKilla29
SW__10 - 900° Wheel
GTP_z06fun
Jack_Lindley
PTGT65
GTP_Crozzlow - 900° Wheel
JogoAsobi - 900° Wheel
GTP_JogoAsobi - 900° Wheel + TH8 RS
oohhh8yeah
Roberto_Ercole
JHKnight427
ZuluWraith - DS3/900° Wheel
LAMBOKID12
seb-15000-
bacens - 900° Wheel
Leadfootracing10
thestiggy1198 - 900° Wheel
T4MAK1NGHINI - 900° Wheel
SyriusDaimon - 900° Wheel
Rolling_McCrash - DS3
GTP_NielsG2 - 900° Wheel

Godfather2kSN -
900° Wheel
td_elba - 900° Wheel
f43lyx - DS3/900° Wheel

Xtriko - 900° Wheel
Mike-ZENKAI
- DS3
valhallah_92 - 900° Wheel
The_Boss69

That's everyone that's posted thus far, apologies if i've missed/misspelt anyone's PSN :scared:
Sorry for the size of the post!

Last edited:
Is there any way to wipe off my times when I used srf and other help from online rankings without creating second account? i just logged in and see my name on top of the rankings - that doesn't look good - I feel like cheating

Without naming names...
....I received FR request from someone on the list kindly compiled by ZuluWraith.
Their seasonal TT records indicated use of SRF and all other aids. :boggled:

I have a proposal for the list, anyway to add type of controller used?
900° wheel user here.
:gtpflag:

Without naming names...
....I received FR request from someone on the list kindly compiled by ZuluWraith.
Their seasonal TT records indicated use of SRF and all other aids. :boggled:

I have a proposal for the list, anyway to add type of controller used?
900° wheel user here.
:gtpflag:

Sure you're talking about me. The thing is that I used to use srf and other aids when completing seasonals but then I came across this forum and decided not to use them anymore. As I dont know how to remove my times from current seasonals I will have to wait for them to be replaced with new ones.

Sure you're talking about me. The thing is that I used to use srf and other aids when completing seasonals but then I came across this forum and decided not to use them anymore. As I dont know how to remove my times from current seasonals I will have to wait for them to be replaced with new ones.

You can't remove times my friend, just do the next set of TT's without.

And fair play to you for running all assists and then none, I like your gung hoe attitude :cheers:

Back