No way i wasn't gonna share this with everyone:D

  • Thread starter Thread starter Chris G
  • 39 comments
  • 5,440 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
19
Denmark
Storkøbenhavn
Messages
Chris-Gronlund
I almost died laughing when i saw this!
http://i623.photobucket.com/albums/tt314/ChristianGronlund/MatterhornRotenboden_2-001.jpg
MatterhornRotenboden_2-001.jpg


Matterhorn Rotenboden_2-001.jpg
 
Last edited:
Lolwut?
 
Broken link
 
Haha!
Is this GT6's equivalent of Jenkins? :lol:
 
Picture not working:

"The requested URL /forum/attachments/matterhorn-rotenboden_2-001-jpg.90616/ was not found on this server."
 
:lol:
 
I can't see it. :(
 
I have made a new link to photobucket ^
 
Isn't the guy in the red shirt the guy that you have to photograph in GT5? I think he's KY's interpreter or something...
 
Oh Man, just finished crying laughing. :) The mods are gonna pull this one down real quick for sure.
 
Isn't that "someone special" from GT5 photomode trophy?
 
That is hilarious!
 
I had noticed all these spectators in this, ahem, "squatting" position and wondered what they were actually doing.

"Surely no one watches a motor race like this?" I asked myself.

I hope this thread is not answering the question.
 
i__m_ok_with_this___twilight_by_megasweet-d3c6y9c.png
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back