Notification of Maintenance 19/08/2014, 20/08/2014

• Thread starter Dionisiy
  • 1,394 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jordan already said don't get your jimmies in a rustle over these maintenance intervals.

Why do you do it to yourselves?

After reading his post again, it does sound that he probably meant both updates rather than Yesterday's update only, my bet is we will get an update but won't expect a course editor yet.

I have the proof, and that is the dissapointment of all who expect a update.
Proof:
https://www.gtplanet.net/toyota-ft-1-graphite-coming-to-gran-turismo-in-september/
So there will be an update with something in september

That just means that particular vehicle will be added in an update sometime in September. That doesn't specifically mean they have nothing else planned for the end of this month. We may have gotten a minor update earlier this month, but we've received 2 updates in a month before. I'm holding on to the little slither of hope I have left (maybe blindly) that Zahara will be coming within a week.

I am wondering why PD says again how to resolve the issues with updates on his web if finally 1.12 does not arrive.
That notice was a reaction to issues from previous updates, and it was suggested it would be coming out well before the notice regarding these 2 maintenance periods.

We got trolls, people complaining for no apparent reason, and a lot of people that go wildly off topic. After the maintenance ends this thread should be locked because it's getting out of hand like crazy.

26 mins. and...

lili-computer-meme-png.208268

Good morning, GTPlanet! Are we there yet?

On other news. I had a dream we got an update and a new car. We got a 2005 Chevrolet Suburban that we could only drive indoors, it shrunk as you moved and you could only choose it in white.
Lol. Hey everyone. I just dreamt last night about we got an update including Seattle and some american muscle cars running down through the jumps. And some Super GT cars too. :odd:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back