Notification of Maintenance 19/08/2014, 20/08/2014

• Thread starter Dionisiy
  • 1,394 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is rather entertaining...lol.
The earth is crumbling as we sit and ponder the differences in the words, "maintenance" and "update".
I laugh as I try to get through the day doing something meaningful. If this is all you have to worry about, I'm sure you wouldn't mind sharing your thoughts with these guys.
3563944.jpg

This is rather entertaining...lol.
The earth is crumbling as we sit and ponder the differences in the words, "maintenance" and "update".
I laugh as I try to get through the day doing something meaningful. If this is all you have to worry about, I'm sure you wouldn't mind sharing your thoughts with these guys.
3563944.jpg
Pardon but whos that?

Well yeah. I just want to know whos that, not going to a very serious situation.
Canada military...they want some of their service members to learn race techniques....

Just meaning that does all this really matter, who cares if they update or whatever...just enjoy the game as it is. If you don't enjoy it, go somewhere else.

I served in the military and I can honestly say GT is more important than petty wars fought by the young, poor, and stupid for the benefit of the old, rich, and bitter.

Those who are sitting on their butts all day playing GT are doing a better service to society than those who are picking up weapons and taking people's lives or removing them from their homes by force.

I served in the military and I can honestly say GT is more important than petty wars fought by the young, poor, and stupid for the benefit of the old, rich, and bitter.

Hey look, a man with brains appears.

The young and stupid will continue thinking they're "protecting their country" though. :lol:

Doesn't matter who it is, just put things in perspective....IT'S A GAME!!!!!!

We're just having a bit of fun. You don't need to come here and suggest we're doing something wrong or bad. Much in the same way GT6 is a game, so too is this. It's just a bit of fun.

Those who are sitting on their butts all day playing GT are doing a better service to society than those who are picking up weapons and taking people's lives or removing them from their homes by force.
Well this thread escalated quickly.

I don't have Forza, I play rFactor mods.
I just like reading people here, it's entertaining.

I try to avoid forums, so this is just sad. I don't understand having such little to do, that it comes to this for you lol. Go for a walk or something, dude. Widdle some wood lol Idk. That is unhealthy for your mind.

VGT's don't count as an update. The next VGT we'll get is on September. So I do have a very faint hope that we'll get a decent update. If a VGT(s) is all they add, I'll be VERY disappointed.

And true; maintenance doesn't necessarily mean update, but a lot of times it has happened.

EDIT:

Back on in lobby no updates confirmed no updates no updates

Oh well... Back to my life and to playing other games. Try harder next time, PD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back