Notification of Maintenance 7/01

Status
Not open for further replies.
10 minutes and nothing has happened yet, let's leave this place before the trolls come here.

There will be no update today.
is kaz or polyphony the troll here?
Sorry for being a bit too harsh with my earlier comment as I don't like when people use the word ricer when referring to modified cars because it's usually Caucasian males that hate Japanese cars that say that
Yeah that seems to be the norm with that. I know it's a huge thing in Japan and people look down upon it in the US for some reason. I believe there's different categories for cars, such as that. It's a work of art basicly, someone's put their personality into the car, which is expressive and makes it art. Then there's the track purpose and just street cars too. I think it comes down to jealousy when people are hateful towards someone else's tastes. They secretly want what they have lol.

And then disappears as I start deleting thoroughly useless posts and passing out infractions like a grubby white van passes out sweets and puppies.

Is that why it keeps switching between 15 and 16? cause I'm getting so confused right now. I thought the thread was overloading or something. :lol:

Maybe it's time for the thread to be locked since this foolishness is getting out of hand now.

nothing_stops_this_train-9763.gif

I think this should just be the official poster of those who believe in an update coming out;
unnamed (34).jpg

Anywho... it was fun laughing at some people in this thread who wanted an update, but I need to go find something to do now for the next 3 hours or so.

Have all of my posts been jokes? No.

No, and that is exactly why it's important to make a distinction between the posts that are jokes and the posts that aren't.

Especially since I made a bet regarding this maintenance period :sly:

Well hopefully I can at least race in a room with 15 other people without half of them not even appearing on the track.

Same here, or at least being in a room for more then 5 minutes without the eventual disconnect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back