Notification of Maintenance 7/01

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes it's more of a race to see how many races you can complete before being disconnected, rather than racing with peers.

Sadly, that's what Quick Matches have become for me. Somehow, they work better and I manage to stay in those longer (just either by myself with no one on or with actual people racing)

Let's all calm down and not expect much of anything at all.

Do I know anything? Sure. All I'll say is...don't focus so much on what's happening now.
I wish you could enlighten us. :( But yeah, NDAs and the sort...

I try to watch a youtube video but I can't stop checking this thread :( I don't know why.

Movie time, to burn two hours and ease tensions. It's a well-made edit of Star Wars Episodes One to Three. Hope you enjoy 👍

I couldn't get to sleep, the anticipation for... something, I don't know what, is slightly bothering me (nowhere close to killing me though).

2 updates after GT6 was announced, and another 2 after GT6 got released, if that is a lot for you oh my what a mindset.
Although I do mean the ones back in the GT5 days (reaching up to 2.00), it did get quite a lot of updates. :sly:

Though nobody expects a content update, I'm curious as to the results of their lengthy maintenance period. Whatever they are doing we should hopefully see a major improvement in that aspect of the game.

Let's all calm down and not expect much of anything at all.

Do I know anything? Sure. All I'll say is...don't focus so much on what's happening now.
T-12 mind reader required. @amar212 riddles needed.

I'll have a guess, think it is server maintenance work for upcoming FIA pre-season Online Championship.

Coming to this thread atm

Pgp2UFT.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back