Notification of Maintenance 7/01

Status
Not open for further replies.
wallpaper-650912.jpg

I honestly don't know what to predict from the update as long as its something that doesn't make this thread explode i think we will be ok

The term does get negative attention, but I'm not sure what else to call them. Maybe Visually modified imports would have been a better way to put it. I like the creativity of it, see what people come up with. It's pretty neat sometimes, and just outrageous at other times too lol.

Sorry for being a bit too harsh with my earlier comment as I don't like when people use the word ricer when referring to modified cars because it's usually Caucasian males that hate Japanese cars that say that

I honestly don't know what to predict from the update as long as its something that doesn't make this thread explode i think we will be ok
You don't know what to predict because there ISNT GOING TO BE AN UPDATE!

How many times do you people need to be told. You guys just want to be disappointed now.

I'm hoping for something, but expecting nothing. As I've said before, better to expect nothing and be surprised than to expect something and be disappointed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back