• 2,477 comments
impreza6gb.jpg

The always cool Subaru Impreza

[URL=http://img378.imageshack.us/my.php?image=subaruimpreza9ql.jpg][/URL]

[URL=http://img48.imageshack.us/my.php?image=imprezaatsuzuka0hm.jpg][/URL]

racestart6cy.jpg

imprezavsr342dj.jpg

Stay tuned for more:tup:

Your last Impreza and first Skyline shots are very nice. I really like the look of the gold rims on the Subaru... very flashy.

In a case like the race around the corner, it would be really cool to see some action blur from the wheels. Otherwise, it's almost like they've just been parked there.

Very nice stuff. I'll be sure to stop by often :)

Nice shots ntx! 👍 But you should make less updates. Instead you should spend more time on editing your pictures. It really makes them stand out more and I'm sure you'll get great response. 👍

.*StReeTz*.
Wow, even though the 2nd one has a simple effect it is very eyecatching. Well done. Great stuff as usual. Keep up the great work! :cheers:

Thanks for the support:):)

Nice update, I like the first pic, its fantastic! 👍 Keep 'em coming!

If you get chance, feel free to check my gallery, and leave comments. :dopey:

Master_Yoda
Your pics are alll waaaay to bright.

Yes i have only bin trying to say the same thing... So please try not to make your pic's so bright.. Im still not likeing them there is hardly any color because it is so bright... :indiff:

wow.
the evo pics look just so real. i don't know how you did it but they look fantastic. i noticed they aren't smooth, they're crisp and that makes them more realistic.
As for the BMW M3 pic, the reflections are amazing, and those rims look blinged up. very nice work

Better. But still overly bright. Try not to update so much, and work on them in PS more. As people have been saing to you. Quality, not Quantity.

.*StReeTz*.
The only thing is the brightness man. Don't make them so bright. May I use one of your photos to show you how they should look?

Sure...no problem!

Here you go mate, the only things done to this was an adjustment of the mid-tones in Levels (Image>Adjustments>Levels), Playing around with the Brightness and Contrast (Image>Adjustments>Brightness/Contrast), and Boosted the Saturation up alittle (Image>Adjustments>Hue/Saturation).

Edit: Just saw the Camaro post, Very Nice You're getting the hang of it. Looking real nice!

Back