Odd Modifications Thread

• Thread starter el fayce
  • 1,524 comments
Get any lower, and the driver will be flat on their back.

Then they wouldn't be allowed to drive due to not being able to see where they're going.

integra-pickup-1510601060.jpg

00o0o-edqdkywldyf-1200x900-1510602034.jpg

01111-jthbscjhysx-1200x900-1510601988.jpg

Edit: Not sure if this has already been posted here. But saw this on Petrolicious's Instagram page.
The-Dropped-1974-Alfa-Romeo-GTV-2000-22.jpg

Last edited:
Yes, I am aware that these are all photoshopped, but these are all odd mashups nonetheless.

Ferrari LaFerrari combined with Fiat Multipla

Ford GT combined with F150 Raptor

seven-unholy-car-mashups-12.jpg

BMW I8 combined with Dodge Charger

seven-unholy-car-mashups-8.jpg

Lamborghini Aventador combined with Lamborghini tractor.

seven-unholy-car-mashups-6.jpg

Nissan GT-R combined with Juke RS Nismo

seven-unholy-car-mashups-4.jpg

Bugatti Chiron combined with VW Beetle

seven-unholy-car-mashups-2.jpg

Pagani Huayra combined with Camaro SS

seven-unholy-car-mashups-10.jpg

Yes, I am aware that these are all photoshopped, but these are all odd mashups nonetheless.

I'd find it be more appropriate to place those in another thread. (If there is one that exists for mashups, if not, it'd be an interesting thread to throw around silly ideas) It doesn't feel quite right being in this thread about actual real life modifications.

I'd find it be more appropriate to place those in another thread. (If there is one that exists for mashups, if not, it'd be an interesting thread to throw around silly ideas) It doesn't feel quite right being in this thread about actual real life modifications.
That's the problem; there is no thread for mashups. I wanted the community here to see these and I didn't know exactly were to put them, so I just dumped them in here.

Completely forgot about this oddball.

65Jag_b.jpg

What intrigued me most when I saw it previously wasn't the engine choice and fitment--getting an engine in is usually relatively straightforward if you have or know someone with fabrication ability--but the cooling system that was absolutely ingenious.

Last edited:
Completely forgot about this oddball.

65Jag_b.jpg

What intrigued me most when I saw it previously wasn't the engine choice and fitment--getting an engine in is usually relatively straightforward if you have or know someone with fabrication ability--but the cooling systemb that was absolutely ingenious.
What a legend!

Last edited:
That NB fronted RX-7 works more than perhaps it otherwise should...

And that's a Pitcrew front end conversion on the NA MX-5, personally I quite like it, something different as the NA can pull off that "retro" look quite well. As for the rear, well that looks like the Garage Vary rear light kit, which I've always liked on the NA.

The Pitcrew rear end is perhaps a bit more odd. Whilst not ugly I've never really been sold on it's looks over the stock NA, or the Garage Vary kit for that matter.

PitCrew MX5 rear end.jpg
PitCrew MX5 rear end...jpg

Latest Posts

Back