Official GTPlanet GTA V Crew | Covering the World of Grand Theft Auto

• Thread starter Katiegan
  • 3,457 comments
Was there a trick for entering the dark black crew color? Mine keeps reverting to something mauve-ish.

:boggled:

So someone remind me what was the deal on non-GTP people wanting to join crew?

I am a bit premature but I am going to start playing GTA online next month when I get my new PC setup and well, you are the best lot of people to start with.

Im on PC as I said.

Skills wise. I am likely best used as an aeroplane pilot but I am meh in helicopters. Fixed wing is my skill.

My time zone is UK time.

My steam name is Singapore Track Lizard. I don't have a social club name yet.

Last edited:
Whats about the crew colour btw? When is it getting changed?
gtacademybritcarsnettertonmg9648-1271676727.jpg

Soon™

I am a bit premature but I am going to start playing GTA online next month when I get my new PC setup and well, you are the best lot of people to start with.

Im on PC as I said.

Skills wise. I am likely best used as an aeroplane pilot but I am meh in helicopters. Fixed wing is my skill.

My time zone is UK time.

My steam name is Singapore Track Lizard. I don't have a social club name yet.
Actually considering it is on sale I might get it this weekend and live with rubbish graphics for a few days. @Katiegan or anyone else who leads this?

Ok now done.

Last edited:
Actually considering it is on sale I might get it this weekend and live with rubbish graphics for a few days. @Katiegan or anyone else who leads this?

Ok now done.

There's a few rules to read through and a form to fill out in the OP, just so I can get enough details for the member list. Fill 'em out and I'll send you an invite.

There's a few rules to read through and a form to fill out in the OP, just so I can get enough details for the member list. Fill 'em out and I'll send you an invite.
Yeh the rules seem fair enough.

Ok I will order everything in a form layout.

Social Club Username: SingaporeLizard
PC Name: Singapore Track Lizard
Location and/or time zone: UK so BST, soon to be GMT
Console(s): PC

:gtplanet:

Last edited:
Yeh the rules seem fair enough.

Ok I will order everything in a form layout.

Social Club Username: SingaporeLizard
PC Name: Singapore Track Lizard
Location and/or time zone: UK so BST, soon to be GMT
Console(s): PC

Invite sent. Nice choice of username, by the way. :lol:

Anyone willing to help me out in my early days?

Also is anyone a CEO and willing to make me an associate? I quite enjoy those bodyguard missions etc.

Went ahead and decided to re-fill out my info.

Social Club Username: GTPL_NickSkyline
PlayStation Network ID: The1NickSkyline
Time Zone: Atlantic, -0400
Console: PS4

I'm looking for someone to do the heists with; I've never done them before as I don't want to do them with random players who have no idea what they're doing, and I'm gunning for the Criminal Mastermind reward as I'm really short on cash at this moment.

Social Club Username: BenMillard
PlayStation Network ID: BenMillard
Location and/or time zone: London, UK
Console(s): PS3

Haven't played in ages but if I do feel like 5fps action sequences and bug-filled menus I'll be sure to try and play GTP members. :P

Heists on Easy can be a fun way to experience the game with friends after a hiatus.

EDIT: Now using laptop instead of phone so I can do this bit. (Thanks @Flash_Sweden!) :gtplanet:

Last edited:
Social Club Username: BenMillard
PlayStation Network ID: BenMillard
Location and/or time zone: London, UK
Console(s): PS3

Haven't played in ages but if I do feel like 5fps action sequences and bug-filled menus I'll be sure to try and play GTP members. :P

Heists on Easy can be a fun way to experience the game with friends after a hiatus.

EDIT: Now using laptop instead of phone so I can do this bit. (Thanks @Flash_Sweden!) :gtplanet:

Invite sent. :)

Back