Official GTPlanet GTA V Crew | Covering the World of Grand Theft Auto

• Thread starter Katiegan
  • 3,457 comments
Social: jamesyarders20
Psn : jamesyarders20
Console: ps4
:gtplanet:

Normally I wouldn't let you join due to your post count, but since you've been playing with us a few times, I suppose I'll make an exception ;). Although, unfortunately I can't invite you due to your privacy settings.

Psn Syntex123
Location Norway
Console PS4
Good sport. I play by the rules and I'm up for anything. Please invite me.

Welcome. Read the OP, you forgot something.
Sorry. I'm Martin, and I'm a GTPlanet nerd :P and I'm 24 years old, I never break the AUP. I'm mostly in the Gran Turismo forums (duh).
Social club ID is Stoneshome I think.

Last edited:
:lol: read all of the OP, still missed something 👍
:lol: Silly me. This must be it. :gtpflag:

:gtplanet::gtplanet::gtplanet::gtplanet::gtplanet:
Martin, 24, Norway, PSN Syntex123, R*Social Stoneshome, Good Sport, clean player, active and crazy GTPlaneteer, ready to have fun with y'all on PS4, which is my current system. :)👍

How's that for an application? :cheers:

P.S. I tend to skim read, I just missed the emoticon part :dunce:

:lol: Silly me. This must be it. :gtpflag:

Martin, 24, Norway, PSN Syntex123, R*Social Stoneshome, Good Sport, clean player, active and crazy GTPlaneteer, ready to have fun with y'all on PS4, which is my current system. :)👍

How's that for an application? :cheers:

P.S. I tend to skim read, I just missed the emoticon part :dunce:

Invite sent, welcome to the crew.

full

I just wish I could tear up the track in my RE-7B with the original Orange/Green paint. Livery only allows primary color change. Guess I can only wish for so much. *cough* Tuner DLC *cough*

Dan
Calm down dude. :lol: Why can't you just make a private crew, set the color, paint your van, then set GTPL as your active crew again?

That's what me, @STI9, and I'm sure a few others do. I get all my real life inspired colors from other sources, write them down, then add them into my own crew. i getnall the cars in the colors I want and stay in GTPL.

That's what me, @STI9, and I'm sure a few others do. I get all my real life inspired colors from other sources, write them down, then add them into my own crew. i getnall the cars in the colors I want and stay in GTPL.

I think it was actually @Jahgee (Or someone else, I can't remember) who literally made a "CallmeDan wants a color for his Comet" crew. I wanted my Comet to look like my avatar (before I resprayed and eventually sold it a few months later).

Funny enough I don't need the Mystery Machine color since practically 75% if the Youga Classic's owners went for that look anyways. Besides, I already have the SBD AKA School Bus of Doom/nearly SPD.

full

I'm just seeing if anyone else in the crew wants it and all.

Dan
I think it was actually @Jahgee (Or someone else, I can't remember) who literally made a "CallmeDan wants a color for his Comet" crew. I wanted my Comet to look like my avatar (before I resprayed and eventually sold it a few months later).

I still have it.

full

But I wasn't the one that made the request.

Back