Official GTPlanet GTA V Crew | Covering the World of Grand Theft Auto

• Thread starter Katiegan
  • 3,457 comments
Fixed that up. Sorry bout that was in the middle of a mission with a friend when i remembered to request an invite.
Social Club Username: C.CViBritannia
PlayStation Network ID/Xbox Live Gamertag/PC Name: M_Hocking/Sp3edst3r/C.CViBritannia
Location and/or time zone:
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Console(s): PS3 & PC
:gtplanet:

Last edited:
Fixed that up. Sorry bout that was in the middle of a mission with a friend when i remembered to request an invite.
Social Club Username: C.CViBritannia
PlayStation Network ID/Xbox Live Gamertag/PC Name: M_Hocking/Sp3edst3r/C.CViBritannia
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Console(s): PS3 & PC

Still missing something. ;)

Social Club Username: Carl_the_Sloth
Playstation Network ID/Xbox Live Gamertag/PC Name: ZaidM_99
Location and/or time zone: United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland / GMT 00:00 London
Console(s): Playstation 3 / Playstation 4

I transferred my main account to PC awhile back and given that people keep turning me into a horse and spawning spaceships in my apartment I decided I'd transfer my second account to the PlayStation 4. I hope I can change my PSN ID to match my Social Club and GTPlanet name at some point, I should have put more thought into the name when I made it all that time ago.

Last edited:
Social Club Username: Carl_the_Sloth
Playstation Network ID/Xbox Live Gamertag/PC Name: ZaidM_99
Location and/or time zone: United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland / GMT 00:00 London
Console(s): Playstation 3 / Playstation 4

I transferred my main account to PC awhile back and given that people keep turning me into a horse and spawning spaceships in my apartment I decided I'd transfer my second account to the PlayStation 4. I hope I can change my PSN ID to match my Social Club and GTPlanet name at some point, I should have put more thought into the name when I made it all that time ago.

Invite sent. :)

I'm on PS3 and semi-regular in GTA5 again. Looking forwards to the snow days this holiday season!

R* Newswire: Festive Surprise 2016
says the content from last year will return and the outfits are already available again, for free, along with Fireworks Launcher. Xmas trees in High-End apartments have reappeared, too.
PS3 Xmas 2015/2016 snow days were increased from previous years, which should mean:
  • 23-26 December 2016
  • 30-31 December 2016
  • 1-5 January 2017
Days usually start and finish midnight USA time, approximately. Daily Objectives reset 6am UTC for example. Keep an eye on Social Club and watch for new Snapmatics (PS3) on your platform to see when the change happens.

Hope to see you there. :gtpflag:

Last edited:
It's snowing in GTA5 on PS3!
0_0.jpg

Social Club from PS4 also says snow, so it should be all platforms.

EDIT: Official Newswire about snow this year:
https://socialclub.rockstargames.co...-Surprise-Holiday-Bonuses-Los-Santos-Snowfall

Last edited:
Social Club Username: titleguy1
PlayStation Network ID: titleguy1
Location and/or time zone: New York (GMT -05:00)
Console(s): PS4

I can't invite you because apparently you're already a member. :lol:

Social Club Username: MJTbreww
PlayStation Network ID/Xbox Live Gamertag/PC Name: MJTbreww
Melbourne, Australia (AEST)
Console(s): PC and PS4

Last edited:
Hello! I'd love to join you guys in the GTPlanet crew :)

Elli3riM
Social Club Username: Elli3-riM
PlayStation Network ID/Xbox Live Gamertag/PC Name: Elli3-riM
Location and/or time zone: Time zone Amsterdam/ the Netherlands
Console(s): PS3

Hello! I'd love to join you guys in the GTPlanet crew :)

Elli3riM
Social Club Username: Elli3-riM
PlayStation Network ID/Xbox Live Gamertag/PC Name: Elli3-riM
Location and/or time zone: Time zone Amsterdam/ the Netherlands
Console(s): PS3

Normally I'd ask you to make a few more posts before signing up, but I can see you've been here for a few months now and are involved in other parts of the forum. Invite sent. :)

Back